Set Sail!

"Hurry Luffy!" You said to the StrawHat boy. "Yosh!" Luffy yelled as we got on the small sail boat. "Let Go! You both yelled.

*Time you were both in barrels*
You heard voices and didn't come out until you were rolling on the floor. You peeled out just in time for Luffy to yelled "THAT WAS A GREAT NAP!!!" Yelled Luffy hitting one person. "Hey jerk you hit one of our people!" Said a guy. You got out of the barrel saw a pink-haired boy who was one the floor. "Oi Luffy that whirlpool was crazy right?" You asked. "Yea I thought we died!" Luffy said with a smile. BOOM we both turned to see a huge fat lady who asks the boy "Coby who is the beautifulest in the sea?" Yelled the Fat lady. "Lady Avilda is the ...." Coby said. "Who that fat lady?" Luffy ask. You start to laugh at the faces of the people. "Why you little brat!" Yelled the fat pirate lady. Luffy grab on to you and you grab the boy named Coby. "Hold on!" Yelled Luffy. You shot out of the storage room into the deck. You see the Pirate Advila and her small frys come towards. "Luffy I will handle the small frys you take out the fat pirate!" You yelled getting out your daggers. "Yosh!" Yelled Luffy. Then 6 small frys surrounded you and you kick 2. Punched 2 more and pinned the last two on the wall. "That was easy." You said looking at Luffy fight which Advila hits Luffy with her iron bat. "That won't work on me!" Yelled Luffy hitting the fat pirate off the deck. While the other small frys saw the fight Luffy yelled "Get Coby a ship now!" "Now where to next Luffy?" You asked. "Well ask Coby." He said. "Well the next one is a island where a Marine base where Captain Morgan is." Said Coby.

*TimeSkip Sailing to the Island*
"Why are you gathering members Luffy ____?" Asked Coby. "I want to be The Pirate King!" Yelled Luffy. "T-the Pirate King??!! N-nono that impossible!!" Yelled Coby. "Well we don't if we don't try Coby." You said.

*TimeSkip on the island*
"Wow this place is nice!" You said. "I don't think so Pirate Hunter Zoro is here!" Said Coby scared. "Well let's go meet him!" Yelled Luffy going to the Marine Base. "HUH??" Yelled Coby while you went after Luffy.

I know it kinda shitty but don't worry it will get good soon! I rewatch episodes of Fairy Tail and now I know and I am doing the Part 2 of the S.O.S! Bye!