Meet Pirate Hunter Zoro!

*Your POV*
"Hey look it the Marine Base!" You yelled pointing to the big base. "There we can find Zoro!" Luffy yelled. "You still want him to be in your crew?!" Yelled Coby scared. "Let's go!" You said running to the base. With Luffy and Coby running behind you. When you made it to the base you climbed to the haft part of the wall and layed there which Luffy did too. Coby hanged on the wall. You saw a man roped to a pole and looked like he was there for months. "Hey Luffy I think that Zoro!" You said. "Yeah! Now we can ask him to be in our crew." Luffy said. *Bang* All three of you turned to see a girl who has a ladder climbed up and went "Shhh" to us. She got down to the fence and went up to Zoro. "Luffy do something that beast will kill her!" Coby said. "Hey mister I thought you got hungry by now so I made you some rice balls!" Said the little girl. "Go away I don't need food." Zoro yelled harshly. "But ...." The girl said. "Zoro if you keep that attitude up I will tell my father!" Yelled a guy. We turned to see a guy in a purple suit with two armed Marines. "Oh thank god he with the Marines that little girl will be safe." Said Coby with relief. "Oh are those for me?" The purple suit guy said while grabbing a rice ball and eating it." UGH it too sweet you are suppose to put salt in it!!" He yelled throwing to the floor stomping on it. "Noooo my rice ball I worked so hard." The girl said crying. "Ugh Marine throw her over the fence." He said disgusted. "But she just a little girl!" "You better do now before I tell my father." "Sorry try to cover your head." He said quietly throwing her over the fence. Luffy went jump and save her before she hit the ground. "Are you ok?" Asked Coby. "Wait here Coby we are going over the fence." Luffy said. You both jump over the fence and walk up to Zoro. "Huh who are you two?" Zoro asked lazy. "I am Monkey D. Luffy! the person who will become the Pirate King!" Said Luffy. "I am Monkey D. _____ I am the person who will become the greatest (whatever you chose)!" You said. "Pirate King and (what you chose) huh." Said Zoro. "Zoro you want to be in my pirate crew?" Asked Luffy. "Huh no I hunt pirates I don't want to be one!" Zoro said. "Also can you pick up that riceball?" "Huh this?" You asked picking it up. "Yeah put it in my mouth." "Fine." You said putting the stepped riceball in his mouth. "Zoro if we get your kanakas back will you join my crew?" Luffy asked happy. "HUH you are blackmailing me!" Zoro said. "Give it up once he wants to do it he won't stop at nothing." You said sighing . "Let go ____!" Luffy yelled. You nodded and ran with Luffy to the base.

That all I finally wrote a long story (i think) and a good one (I think) i hope you like and continue reading. I will see you in the other stories. I came up with an idea for Naruto! I know this stories have something to do with you being the sister of the main character and it a sister. But it my choice of story and your choice to read it! Thank you for reading and see you in the next stories!!