Buggy and his Crew!

You went by Coby when Luffy and Zoro started to fight against Morgan. Soon they defeated Morgan. We went to the little girl bar and ate there. "Thanks I didn't know what to do if I did died." Zoro said laughing. You said "Well now that your our nakama you don't have to worry about it." "Oh yeah is there anyone else in the crew?" Zoro asked. Luffy said "Nope it just us three." "Ok where our ship?" You point outside to the boat you came here. Soon Marines came and said "We are thankful for what you did but we must ask you go leave." We all got up and was about to leave until he said "What about him?" Soon Luffy started to about him Coby until he hit him and the Marines understand that he wasn't with us. Once we left we were sailing on to the next island. "I am hungry!" Said Luffy. "We'll get us some lunch." Said Zoro. Soon Luffy look up and yelled. "Gum Gum No Rocket!!" We saw that he shot up to the bird but got stuck on it beak. Zoro went crazy on rowing you kept watch on him. Soon you heard "Help us wait you stop!" You saw 3 men in the water. You and Zoro yelled "We can't stop get on!" "What?!" Then as we rowing they got on. "Thank you but we belong to Captain Buggy ship so this is now ours." They said. You and Zoro beat them up which you forced them to row. "I am so sorry I didn't know you were Pirate Hunter Zoro." The guy in the middle said. "Yeah yeah just keep rowing." You said looking at the island Luffy was taken. Soon you and Zoro made it to the island. You forced the 3 men to tell you where were Buggy hiding. "Our captain is on the roof of the pub." They said before they were knocked out. "Ok they are on the roof of a pub on this island so we have to go there." You said getting ready to run.

*TimeSkip Top of the Pub*
Zoro and you finally got up to the top of then pub when you see Luffy in cage. "Oh damn it." You said sighing. Then you saw Zoro cutting up Buggy into pieces. Until you saw Buggy getting back together you yelled "ZORO WATCH OUT!!!" But Zoro was too late and got stabbed in his stomach." "AGH!" Zoro yelled bending down holding his wound. "ZORO!!!" Yelled Luffy from his cage. "HAHAHAHA I ate the Chop-Chop Fruit which means I am able to take apart my body and put it back." Buggy yelled. Then Buggy walk up to Zoro to slash him but you stop him just in time. Then Zoro crawled to a canon that pointed to Luffy and lifted it up and pointed to Buggy and his crew. "Hey you light the canon!!" Yelled Zoro still holding his wound. The girl took her match and lit the canon which just in time we all left. You help Zoro by holding the cage when we were far from Buggy and his crew we sat down. "Zoro are you ok I can treat you if you want." You said worry. "You can do that later but now we have to find the key to Luffy cage. "Zoro ____ don't worry look!" Luffy said looking to the right. You and Zoro looked then saw the orange hair girl from earlier. "Hey thanks for helping me so I will give you this." She said throwing the key on the floor next to Luffy. "Oh the key!!" Luffy said getting it. Then I look to the left and saw a dog guarding a store. The girl came back with the mayor and he explained how the dog owner die and the dog protected his store. Then the dog walk up to Luffy and sat. "Oh hey look it a dog." Said Luffy patting it head. The dog opened it mouth eating the KEY. You 4 of you gasp and Luffy grabbed the dog and yelled "BAD DOG SPIT THAT OUT!!!!!" You heard a loud steps and you turn to see a large lion and a man sitting on it. "Well well well look who it is the little group that ruined our plans." The man said. "NOW GO CRUSH THAT BRAT IN THE CAGE!!!!" He yelled making the lion go crush Luffy. But of course Luffy was made of rubber but was sent flying across the street. Then the man walk up to the store and said "Hmm maybe we can get treats for you Riche!" But the dog stop them barking and biting the lion and the man. They kick the dog you went up and hit the lion leg. The dog bit him. But then they sent you flying into a house. "Oh no!" You look up and see the store on fire. The dog howling in sadness. You remember what the old mayor said. Then you saw Luffy in front of the store. "Luffy!" You said. "____ who did this?" He said voice full of anger. "It was the man and the lion I try to stop them but I was too late." You said looking down. "Don't worry ____ dog I will beat that guy up." Luffy said going where the lion and the animal tamer was. You said "Came I come with you please Luffy?!" "Yeah let go." He said helping you up and walking to the animal tamer. When you and Luffy finally meet him his lion had a bag of dog food from the store. You grew angry at this. "Let's beat that tamer ass." You said cracking your knuckles. Luffy went up to him and said "Are you the one who burn down the store?" "Huh oh yeah the dog was so pitiful." He said laughing. A dark aura appear around you and Luffy. Then Luffy hit the dog making it go into the wall. "Riche!!" The tamer yelled. "It your turn." You said. Then the tamer yelled "Riche attack!" Then the lion came at us and then Luffy use his arm to make the lion spin. "GOMU GOMU NO SPINNER!!!!!!" Yelled Luffy. "W-what are you?" He said frightened. Then you bit your thumb and wrote on your palm 'Daggers' then a portal appear and you put your hand in taking out 4 daggers. You ran up to the tamer and pinned him on the ground. "You two are devil-fruit users aren't you??!!" He ask scared. "Luffy can you use one of your attacks?" You ask walking away. "Ok this is for the dog gomu gomu no HAMMER!!!" Yelled Luffy. Then we won he fight against the tamer and the lion. Then Luffy saw the bag of dog food and grabbed it. We walk back to the dog and the burned down store. He place it down in front of the dog and said "This was the only thing we could save sorry." The dog bark happily.

That all I will post the next part where Luffy and Zoro VS Buggy and his first mate. Thanks for reading sorry if this doesn't upload I am in a place where there only 4G so it kinda hard to post! Thanks for reading and ByE!!!