1.WORKHOLIC BOY 👨‍💼 AND BORING GIRL 😴

In a tall building which contains 20 floors was still open at 7'o clock in the night.In 18th floor a man in twenty and his team members was working still without knowing the time.its none of other than the finance department leader"Vijay".because they have to submit the files tomorrow so they were on work.

One by one finished the work and kept the file on his table and went but he did not look or care about them because he was busy in correcting the accounts in the machine.lastly one girl come and give the file with a coffee cup.he saw it and the girl who is smiling at him,

Vij-Naan ippo unkitta coffee vebum nu sonnena?

....-Illa romba nerama work panra la adhan.yen oru friend ku help panradhu thapla vijay?

Vij-Thappila Miss.Riya but unna maari oruthika pesradho nee help pannen nu solli ellame senji tharadhu dhan thappu.adhan help pannadhuku thanks nee coffee a yeduthitu polam.

Riya did not speak anything because it was her fault that made him to break the trust on her.she went after keeping the cup in the place where it was kept.

At 8 the security comes to see vijay who is still working sitting in his place.he wents near him and said,

Sec-Thambi....

Vij-Sollunga na.

Sec-Sir call pannaru pa.

Vij-Sari yenna sonnanga?

Sec:Nee innum vela parthutu irukkena unna veetuku poga sonnaru michadha nalaikku seiya solli yen na nalaikku evening awaruku kudutha podhum nu.

Vijay smile and raise his head and sees the security who is smiling at him.vijay nodded and close the machine and pack his bag and started to go out while speaking with security.

He bid bye to security and went to his house.he had his dinner by getting some scold by his mom and dad for coming late while his beloved sister supports him.

Same day a girl in twenty was sleeping peacefully while her brother was doing all her office works.its none of other than Yazhini who is sleeping and her brother Yadav who is working.their mother cones their and saw the duo,

Akh-Deii neeya office pora un thangachiya?awa vela yellam nee seira?

Yad-Paawam ma tired la thoongura ma adhan naan pantu irukken.

Yazhini who is acting like sleeping heard alland wake up kiss her brothers cheeks and said,

Yaz-Thanks ney.

Yad-Ooh nee mulichitu dhan irukkita appo inda idha pudi.

Gives her file and went to his room asking her to do the remaining works.

Yaz-Poda ippo dhan nee romba nalla anna nu nenachen.

Yad-Parawalla adhu unna eluppata dhan pannen yen na enakku theriyum nee mulichitu dhan irukken nu ippo velaya paaru.

Yazhini saw the file and started to yawn in boring.her mom dad and her brother saw her and chuckle.yazhini close the file and went to sleep.

Yad-Yey oru nalaikku nee thittu vanga pora ippidiye pantu irundha parthuko.

Yaz-Appidilam anda anna thitta maatamga awaru romba nallavaru unna maari laam kedayadhu.okay bye good night.

Yazhini went to sleep and next morning she went to office and said,

Yaz-Sorry anna nethu tired la thoongiten ney adhan half a panna mudiyama povhu ney chorry.

She said showing her puppy eyes to which that leader heart melt seeing her and nodded smiling.yazhini smile widely showing all her teeth and spend her whole day joyfully with others.

Tale continue....☃️💜

How was it??

So guyz will meet you all in next chappy.

Vote and comment mukkiyam bigileyy 😁😉

From here vijay will be as CFO which mean Chief Financial officier.

Sirry guyz plot will be change little bit like both of them will be like tom and jerry first and them fall in love.

With Your Lovely,
❄ Frozen ❄