9.🔥 REVENGE 🗡️

Yazhini moved from their while aarushi feels guilty because of her she has been got hurt.kavya glared aarushi and said,

Kav-Unakku appove sonnen anda sidumoonji gift onnu dhan kora ippo paaru awal hurt aagitu vandhu irukka.shummave awan ewala vela solliye kaduppakuva nee vera gif a kuduthitu awala thaniya vera maati vittutu vandhu irukke.unna laam enna solradhu chi peh.

Saying so kavya followed yazhini while aarushi was feeling guilty very much for her behaviour and angry on vijay too.she too followed them with priya.

After 1 week,

Yazhini did not or cannot foget the incodent happen on that day and did not forgive aarushi too while she too asked her to forgive her.

One day yazhini and kavya went to mall.

Yaz-Venum ney anda sidumoonji appidilaam solluchi di semma aandachu (telling the incident happen inside vijay cabin).

Kav-Yeiii Enna d Soldra. Avanuku evalo thimiru

Suddently kavya turn back and shock to see someone.

Kav: Yeiii anga paaru adhu anda ...... madiri illa

Yaz turned and saw,

Yaz-Adhu avaney daan.

Then she smiled like evil

Kav-Oii Nee enna plan pandra

Yaz-Wait and see baby.

She went somewhere

There four friends are walking into the mall. The boy who is in corner side suddenly fell down and a girl turned towards him and said

: Sorry Sirrr. Edavadu adi patrucha sir(with fake concern) . Kannu ah enga daan vachitu varuvinga neenga

That boy: (He knows that she done wantedly and watching her fake concern with a stern face . He didn't reply to her and walked with his friends while turning back frequently)

Yazhini smiled evilly

Yaz-Ha ha ha ha plan Success

Vijay idhu verum aarambam daan. Ini iruku daa unnaku 😈😈...

Kav-Yeii enna d panitu vanduruka. Summa vey unga rendu perukum aagathu idula nee innum vera ethi vitutu vanduruka

Yaz-Unnaku enna venum sollu. Innaiku naa unnaku treat taren

Then they both left after her treat.

Next day yazhini went to office.she saw aarushi sitting near her table.she sighed and went near the kavya and asked her to go to her table.kavya too went yazhini's table making aarushi's face fell.

In breaktime,

All went to canteen to eat something.kavya was scrolling through the phone while her eyes widened seeing a story.It none of other than Maaran's story with his friends where they saw in mall.she look at yazhini and glared him and forward his story to yazhini.

Yazhini get confused seeing notification by kavya and she asked what ro which kavya said to see her from her eyes.yazhini too saw the story and coughed badly seeing the name Maaran.

After having the meal 4 of them went from canteen.while going kavya glared her and said,

Kav-Awwalo somnen venam nu ippo paaru awan vijay eh illa awanoda anna or thambi maaren.ippo yenna panna pora.