3.😫 WORST DAY 💔

Yazhini TL name-Shakthi.

At 4'o clock,

Shakthi saw yazhini was working on her laptop and at same time correcting some files without having her lunch.he went near her and said,

Sha-Onnu oru velayum paarkaama enjoy panradu illana velaye ve paartutu irukardu. First poi saaptutu vaa po.

Yazhini nodded and went to the canteen.here riya was sitting alone in the canteen sadly.yazhini took her things and went near her table and sit opposite to her.riya smile lightly and try to go but yazhini stopped her saying,

Yaz-Irunga ungakooda pesadhan vandhen.

Riya smile and nodded.

Yaz-Yennachi yen inda konja naalave soogama irukkinga.

Riya stayed silent without telling anything but yazhini started to asked,

Yaz-Yennachi yedhachu prachinaya?sandaya unga boyfriend kooda illana amma appa kooda?Illa neenga kalyanam panna paiyanoda amma appa kooda sandaya?

Riya was already in frustration but she stayed silently and finally open her mouth and said calmly,

Riy-Illa en friend ooda chinna prachina ippo awan enkooda pesamatan.

Yaz-Yen ennachi unga friend kum?

Yazhini started to question her which make her irritate and she started to shout to riya.

Riy-Hello adhan solren la unakku friend kum prachina nu aprom yedhukku thirumba kettukite irritate panringa cheii idiot.

Saying so she went from their.yazhini got hurt due to her yelling and saying idiot but she did not take it much and had her food and said,

Yaz-Inda vijay kooda serura yellarukum awana maariye koo am kooda varum pola sidumoonji.

Saying so she had her lunch and went tk do her work.

In here after submit the file he thought to leave early as he can go and the baby too.so he call surya.

Vij-Anna enda hospital la irukinga nu sollunga...

Anna..... Anna yen azhara... Anna sollu na. Papa ok la

Sk-Sand...ya... Dei San...

Vij-Anna Anni ku enna aachu nu sollu

Sk-Sandya poita da(crying terribly)

Vij-Anna( with scared face)
Enda hospital (crying silently)

Sk-......hospital

Vij-Sari nee angaye iru naan waren.

Said while tears rolled from his eyes.sk did not reply just cut the call.vijay runs to his table and pack his bag and went out.he start his bike and drive to the hospital.

After sometimes he arrived to hospital.he went inside without putting stand for bike. It just falled down on the ground and went to the labour ward and saw sk was sitting on the chair and crying closing his face and the baby was in sk's mom hand.

Vijay slowly went near sk and touch his shoulder with trembling hand.without looking up sk hugged vijay by his waist and started to cry hardly while vijay caressed his hair by convincing him.

Vij-Azhugadha ney.

Sk-Ava yenkitta irundhu yellame marachita da.

Vijay got confused and made sk to see him and asked what,

Vij-Yenna ney solra?yenna marachanga anni?

Sk-Doctor yerkanave solli irukkanga da awa kitta inda kolandha porandha rendula oru uyir pogum nu aana ava yenkitta sollave illa aana konjam naalave awa oru maari bayathoda dhan da irundha naan yennanu ketten awa onnum illa shumma date pakkathula warudhula konjam bayama irukkunu sonna da aana adhu yellame poi da.

Seeing sk was crying vijay hugged him tightly and started to cry with sk too.then the doctor called surya to fill the formalities.with the help of vijay and some friends who comes after hearing the news will finish the formalities.

Next day in office.

The news spread to all and now all the employees was sad after hearing it.yazhini comes to offjce and saw all of them.she confirmed that something is wrong after seeing all of them face.she ask her friend,

Yaz: yeiii kavya enna aachu . Yen ellarum ipdi irukinga

While turning her head to all directions in office.

Yaz-Priya nee yen azhara. Yeii sollunga d ennaku bayam ah iruku.

Asking to all her friends,

Aar-Yaazhini namba sandhya madam...

Yaz-Mm sollu...

She guessed but prayed it should not be.

Aar-She just noodded her head negatively with tears

Yaz-Yei....ep..padi.

She asked while the word comes out from her mouth was stammering

Aar-Theriyala.

Like this news spread to all. And the entire office including servants and securities all went to sk house for funeral.

All went to sk's house with one big garland and they prayed and went aside. Some elders pressed sk's shoulder who is sitting in chair and laying his head above the box and seeing his wife who is now peacefully sleeping inside the box

Girls and boys are standing aside in one corner and dropping tears for their CEO.And they are talking about how sk take cared his wife during pregnancy and even before that. They were such a beautiful caring couple.

Some of them heared a familiar voice and turned and shocked to seeing him . It is our Vijay

They are not shocked for seeing him but he is in same dress which he wore yesterday and doing all the works like calling and speaking about last rights in very rightful tone and also they saw how badly Vijay cried seeing sandhya.

Surya is not in sense to do anything now but with help of his family members friends and Vijay he done all the last right to his wife crying badly and asking her to come fast and see their baby's face which is not going to happen here after.

And lastly elders said to show baby to mother one last time . Vijay was only holding baby and after 2 whole minute as it was a new born baby it will be infectious so he gave it to nearby nurse and hold surya's shoulder.

Surya saw vijay and shout to him saying,

Sur: Un Anni ah Vara sollu da. Enna paaka sollu da

Holding his collar he cried badly.

Vijay saw him with tears he holded surya's hand which in his collar and stood in silence and saw his Anni's face. He can't accept the fact that she is now not with them.

Tale continue....☃️💜

How was it??

So guyz will meet you all in next chappy.

Vote and comment mukkiyam bigileyy 😁😉

Votes eh vara maatengudhu.yen nalla illaya story but poga poga nalla irukkum pa.

With Your Lovely,
❄ Frozen ❄