13.🤔 MARRIAGE 😏

After both of them spending time both went to their house happily.

Next day,

Vijay comes to office and saw yazhini going inside the lift and closing the door.but before the door closed vijay put his leg to stopped from closing.yazhini get confused to see a leg and look up and shock to see vijay.

Vij-Good morning baby.

Yazhini glared and said him,

Yaz-Morning sirrrrrrr.

Vijay smile at her and went inside the lift and stand closer to her which made her to shiver and gulped.she did not turn towards him just looked forward ehich made vijay to smile.

Sensing her fear he smiled and distanced himself from her which made her to feel relaxed and sighed heavily.he waited until his turn to go out.yazhini went out from the lift after the lift stopped in her floor not before seeing vijay and smile cutely af him showing her dimple.he smile at her like same as her showing his dimple.

After the lift stopped and the door openedhe went to his acabin amd started to work.after takjng some file to get signed by sk,he went to sk floor and knocked the door to which he heard come in and he went inside smiling...

Vij-Good morning anna.

Sk-Haan morning da.yenna aale kaanom konja naalave?

Vij-Onnum illa na velaila irundhen ney dhan.

Sk-Offuce work aah personal work aah?

Asked him in teasing tone whichmade vijay to confused,

Vij-Personal aah?

Sk-Hmm aaa ippo dhan sir unga employee yazhini kooda laam sirichi pesutu irukmingale aprom eppidi inga wara neram irukkum.

Vijay smile sleepishly and said,

Vij-Adhu nee nenaikkira maari onnum illa naawa konjam overa pesrana awaloda thapph irundhalum othukave maata na awal topper naan thappu panna maaten nu.ellarthukum mfla romba attitude jaasthi na adhan sonnen eppidi attitude ooda vela panna nee inga continuos aah irukka mudiyadhu nu.

Sk-Ooh sir class laam edukkuringala?good.

Vij-Nee enna kalaikiriya illa shumma pesuriya?

Sk-Chi chi unna poi yaarachu kalaippangala aprom unna kalaikkuren nu moonjilaye sonna nallawa irukkum.

Saying this sk started to laugh which vijay glared him and pouted making sk to stop laughing.

Sk-Sari kudu sign panna.

Vij-Hmm inda..

Sk sign all the papers and give it back to vijay.

Vij-Sari papa yenna panra?

Sk-Awa irukka da.aiyayoo ippo laam oru yedathula okandhu vechikave mudiyala aludhuruva nadakka solli.

Vij-Unakku nalla venum dhan nee dhane thookitu angayum ingayum nu nadandha awala vechitu nalla anubavi.

Sk-Poda.sari unkitta konjam pesanum.

Vij-Yenna?

Sk-Amma innaiku morning call panna.

Vij-Sari adhuku yenna ippo?

Sk-Unakku ippo 29 aam next year 30 aagidham.vayasu pogudhu la adha naala......

Vij-Kalyanam pannika solranga adhane.yen ne nee vera namakku inda arrange laam venam.