imperfect saga (ch-32)

(cut to Imperfect Cell running through a forest until she reaches a highway)

IMPERFECT CELL: (reading a road sign) All right. So South City is to the North, North City is to the West, and East City is...also to the North. ...Where the f**k am I?!

(a bus with Jeepers Creepers on the radio appears on the road and crashes as the driver swerves to avoid Imperfect Cell)

COACH ROGER: ma'am, I need to ask you to move off the road. We have a very important game today against the West City Southerners and we're already running late.

IMPERFECT CELL: (in her thoughts while reading a billboard) Aww, East City has a Panda Sanctuary, that's cute.

COACH ROGER: I am now going to start applying the horn. (honks the horn) I am now going to use it again. (honks the horn twice) I will now continue to use the horn until you politely move. (honks the horn six times, causing Imperfect Cell to turn her head and stare at the coach)

(after a brief pause, the coach honks the horn again)

IMPERFECT CELL: Beep. (the coach honks the horn again) Beep! (the coach starts honking the horn repeatedly) Beep! Beep! Beep! Beep! Beep! Beep! Beep! Beep! Beep! Beep! BEEEEEEEP! (turns her head away after another pause, thinking) Now, I just need to find my sister's before--

BUCKO: Hey, you giant green pylon, you ain't no car, so get off the road! Else me and the boys are gonna have to make your face look like your ass, and your ass look like your face!

IMPERFECT CELL: Mmm... (inhales) Hey, you. I wanna make a joke about your team. What's its name?

BUCKO: The East City Westmen!

EAST CITY WESTMEN: Hoo-Hah!

IMPERFECT CELL: (thinking) ...Oh, I am too hungry for this shit. (starts to absorb Bucko and does the same with the rest of the football team off-screen as the coach tries to make a getaway) BEEP! BEEP! (reaches through the glass and takes the coach)

[OPENING SEQUENCE]

(cut to Piccolo, Y/N, zarbon, dodoria, Trunks, and Krillin in the ruins of Ginger Town)

PICCOLO: Damn it, damn it, damn it, damn it, DAMN IT!

KRILLIN: Wow, Piccolo's pulling a your mom.

VEGETI: (just arriving) Damn it, damn it, damn it, damn it, DAMN IT!

KRILLIN: Oh, yeah. See?

TRUNKS: And now we have this...

VEGETI: (lands and walks up to Piccolo) You! Namekian! Too strong! Explain now!

TRUNKS: He fused with Kami so he could become stronger.

VEGETI: The f**k's a Kami?

KRILLIN: Basically God.

VEGETI: But I'm still here!

TRUNKS: Do you really believe your own hype that much?

VEGETI: I AM THE HYPE!!!

(Tien arrives)

TIEN: Hey, finally found you guys. Just followed Vegeti's screaming. What'd I miss?

KRILLIN: Piccolo fused with Kami.

TIEN: Oh, that finally came full circle.

PICCOLO: More importantly, there's a new threat: another android created by Dr. Gero!

(Krillin, Trunks, and Tien are shocked to hear this)

VEGETA: DO I HEAR FIVE?!

(cut to Kame House)