Chapter 4

"Non vedo l'ora di lavorare di nuovo con voi due," [I look forward to working with the two of you again] the older gentleman says shaking both of your hands after striking a deal after spending several hours negotiating over the use of the warehouse Angelo had you research the title ownership for.

"allo stesso modo," [likewise] you say smiling politely at him.

"vieni, abbiamo un volo da prendere," [come, we've got a flight to catch] Angelo says looking over at you from across the room.

"partire così presto?" [leaving so soon?] the older gentleman asks Angelo almost saddened.

"sì, abbiamo un lavoro a New York che ha bisogno della nostra attenzione," [yes we have work in New York that needs our attention] Angelo says.

"Non essere un estraneo Angelo," [don't be a stranger Angelo] the younger gentleman says nodding goodbye.

Angelo gives him a quick nod before escorting you back out through the back room of the club and back onto the dance floor.

"What do you say? Quick drink to celebrate closing your first deal?" Angelo says looking down at you.

"That wouldn't be very professional - " You start as someone bumps into you causing you to stumble into Angelo. Luckily he wraps his arm around your waist catching you as you brace your hands against his strong chest.

"guardalo," [watch it] Angelo says looking over to the person who bumped into you. His grip tight around you holding you tight against him.

"You okay?" Angelo asks looking down at you and you're hoping the darkness of the night club is covering the blush on your cheeks.

"Yeah. Fine." You say softly your gaze dropping to his lips.

"Let's go. There's wine back at the house we can have to celebrate." Angelo says moving his arm from around your waist and taking your hand leading you out of the nightclub and into the awaiting vehicle.

You try to ignore the tension in the car, but the feeling of him holding you against his body lingers in your mind. The way your hands fit so perfectly together, wondering how hands would feel cupping your breasts while he kissed down your neck from behind you, or how his fingers –

"Earth to Sofia." Angelo says waving a hand in front of your face snapping you out of your thoughts.

"I'm sorry. What were you saying?" You say looking over to him.

"We're here." Angelo says and you nod as the driver walks around opening Angelo's door. Taking Angelo's hand as you leave the car, those thoughts start to creep back into your mind. Sofia, stop it. He's your boss. Ugh, I just need to get laid.

The two of you head to the kitchen, and Angelo pulls out a bottle of wine from one of the cabinets setting it down on the counter before turning to grab glasses.

"This looks expensive, are you sure they won't mind?" You ask looking at the bottle.

"No, they won't mind." Angelo scoffs setting down two glasses. "We make a good team." He says opening up the bottle pouring some into each of the glasses before setting the bottle back down on the table top.

"We do," you say smiling watching his movements.

"Salute" you both say raising your glasses clinking them together gently before taking a sip.

"That's really good," you say taking another sip.

"One of my favourites." Angelo says turning around and grabbing flour, olive oil, salt and eggs out setting them on the counter.