Chapter One

Izuku sat at the rooftop top of his favorite building, because he could get a perfect veiw of all the secralleywaysays that a lot of crime happens in.

After a few minutes, Izuku sensed that someone was behind him, he knew that it was Eraserhead.

So he spoke up.

Izuku: Ya know it's creepy to spy on people right Eraser?

Izuku stood up and turned around to face Shota.

Shota walked into Izuku's field of vision.

Eraserhead: You know it's illegal to be a vigilante right Cyanide

Izuku crosses his arms and pops his hip to the side.

Izuku: What do you want. To try and get info out of me? To try and detain me? Cuz' neither will happen.

Shota sighed and quirked an eyebrow at Izuku.

Shota: If it makes you feel better I'll stay right here, okay?

Izuku looked at Shota cautiously. Izuku was analyzing Shota, making sure that he wasn't going to sneak attack him.

Izuku realized that Shota was being honest, then he nodded and sat down by the edge of the rooftop while Shota sat 7 feet away from the skittish vigilante.

They sit in silence for a while. Izuku looks calm and collected on the outside but on the inside his thoughts were going a mile a minute.

What will happen? Why do I feel like letting my guard down? I want to trust him so badly though. Snap out of it Izuku! He's not on my side. He's a hero for Christ's sake. I need to be ready to run and fight if Eraser decides to change his mind and wants to capture me. I have to be careful or I won't be able to anyone

To say Izuku was scared was an understatement, he was borderline petrified. Scared of being caught and not being able to help everyone

After a few minutes of sitting in silence, Izuku speaks up.

Izuku: Are we just gonna sit here or?

Shota: I want to make sure you're ok because last time I saw you, you had a bullet wound that I saw when your shirt flared up in the wind.

Izuku: I'm fine, It's just a small wound, it'll heal.

Shota: And if you get an infection?

Izuku: I won't.

Shota: Look, Cyanide, can you just get some rest so your body doesn't shut down completely.

Izuku: Who will save the people who need saving then, huh?

Shota: I'll take care of it, just rest for at least a day.

Izuku shook his head. Shota was about to say something when they both heard a scream and they were off like bullets.

Izuku was a bit faster than Shota but the man kept up. The scream came from the S1 alleyway. Izuku had named each alley way their own letter and the number one, if there were more after Z, he added a number two at the end like S3, etc.

Once they were both on the scene, they saw an older woman probably in her late 30s and a young boy probably 9 or 10.

The woman was trying to take the boys shirt off but the boy screamed which caught the attention of our favorite hero vigilante duo.

Izuku: Hey! Let go of the kid now

The woman laughed and snaked her hands under the crying child's shirt. At this point to say Izuku and Shota were mad was an understatement, no, they were livid.