Chapter Four

At 7:24, Izuku slightly woke up, he looked at Shota, who was on his phone waiting for Izuku to wake up.

All the memories of last night flooded his brain as he smiled slightly. 'I think I have a dad now' Izuku thought as he yawned. Shota looked down at Izuku and smiled slightly.

Shota: Morning kiddo, you hungry?

Izuku nodded semi-sleepily. Shota chuckled at Izuku's sleepy nod.

Shota: Come on kiddo, let's make you something to eat.

Izuku nodded as they both got up and made their way downstairs.

Shota told Izuku that he could just sit on the couch or at the table as he waits for the food to be done.

Izuku nods and sits on a chair at the table. Izuku feels so well-rested after getting 9+ hours of sleep. As Shota cooked, Hizashi came downstairs because he smelled the delicious food.

Hizashi spotted Izuku at the table and instantly recognized him, he wasn't scared or cautious because he knew that Cyanide was a good person, not everyone thought that way but he was a good person indeed.

Hizashi: Sho, why is Cyanide at our table, are we adopting him.

Hizashi said in a hushed voice so only Shota could hear him. Shota shrugged.

Shota: So, last night while I was out on patrol, Cyanide was on the rooftop of the homina building so I talked to him. I asked him questions and he told me that he wants to trust me so badly but every adult in his life had broken his trust and he doesn't know what to do. Then he started having a panic attack so I comforted him. Then I asked him when was the last time he got good sleep and he said he has been running off of coffee, 10 minutes of sleep, and granola bars since he was four. Then when he fell asleep in my arms he said good night Dad, and to not take his mask off. Then I took him to the guest room and he wanted me to stay with him and hold him then he said love you so I said I love him too then we both fell asleep.

Hizashi: I think we should adopt him yeah?

Shota nods.

Shota: We can go introduce him to Nezu and he can get us the adoption papers. But we need to get him to bond with us and Hitoshi a bit more before we adopt him.

Hizashi nodded as he looked behind him, but he saw Izuku and Hitoshi sitting next to each other at the table.

Hizashi and Shota: Morning Hitoshi, how'd you sleep?

Hitoshi: I slept well and I don't need an explanation of why Cyanide is here because I heard what you told Papa.

Hitoshi gestured towards the half-asleep vigilante. Shota chuckled.

Shota: He's still half asleep huh?

Hitoshi nodded.

Shota: Can you wake him up, breakfast is done

Shota said as he put the food on 4 plates. Hitoshi nodded and gently patted Izuku's arm. Izuku woke up and mumbled "Morning Dad 'n Papa."

Hitoshi and Shota chuckled softly while Hizashi silently squealed at the vigilante calling him Papa.

Shota: Morning kiddo, you gotta wake up so you can eat ok?

Izuku nodded as he rubbed his eye and then proceeded to stretch and yawn like a cat. When he opened his eyes, all three of the YamaZawa's were just looking at him and awwing.

Izuku swung his legs back and forth while he sat on the chair, waiting patiently for Shota to give him his food.

Shota put plates in front of everyone including himself and they all start eating. Izuku stopped eating after he finished a third of his food. Izuku sat on the chair, with his mask still on, scratching at the bandaged cuts on his arms.

Hizashi: You finished with your food kiddo?

Izuku flinched and nodded quickly before making sure everyone was finished with their breakfast, took their plates and his, and put them in the sink as he got ready to wash the dishes.

Hizashi and Shota looked at each other before Shota spoke up.

Shota: Kiddo, what are you doing?

Izuku looked at Shota confused.

Izuku: Don't you want me to do the dishes?

Shota shook his head, gently took Izuku's hand, and guided the confused vigilante to the living room couch. Shota sat down next to Izuku.

Shota: Kiddo, I have a question

Izuku tilted his head to the side like a puppy.

Shota: Would you like it if I and Hizashi adopted you?

Izuku's eyes filled with tears and widened. Izuku started to tremble in happiness as he nodded quickly. Shota chuckled softly and hugged Izuku.

Izuku: S-so that have to mean I have t-to show y-you guys my f-face?

Shota looked down at Izuku and rubbed the greenette's back.

Shota: Only if you want to kiddo

Izuku nodded and took his full face mask off. Izuku nervously looked at Shota, but Shota just smiled at Izuku.

Shota: So, you and Hitoshi, I saw him blushing and smiling at your texts huh?

Izuku blushed and looked down embarrassed but Shota just chuckled.

Shota: I and Zashi are ok with you both dating, don't worry kiddo.

Izuku: Thanks d- Eraserhead

Shota smiled slightly at Izuku.

Shota: You can call me dad, Aizawa or Shota, you don't have to call me by my hero name, okay Kiddo?

Izuku nods.

Izuku: Okay d-dad.