Prologue

au/n:

Hello! I've wanted to do an ongoing series instead of just one shots but i had 0 ideas buttt my lovely wife TrashChan99 started her book so i thought hmmmm and came up with this!

did i take the party idea from hers, maybe.
does she mind? HOPEFULLY NOT

i hope you all enjoy! trust me it gets juicy

(and if you want a sneak peak of the ships involved, look at the tags)

———

Cans cluttered the hardwood floor of the AirBnB that the Huxley twins rented out for Jerome to throw one of his stupid parties.

Jerome threw stupid parties all the time. He never needed a reason and everyone always complained but they showed up.

I mean, a party's a party.

Everyone seemed to wake up at the same time, numerous groans of pain and headaches were earned and multiple people running to the toilet to be sick was given in return.

The few who weren't being sick looked around in confusion, what the fuck went off last night?

They shared eye contact until the memories came flooding back.

Kisses were exchanged, moves were made and multiple hookups happened.

The hook ups..

Fuck.

I mean, everyone hooks up with everyone at Jerome's parties because everyone is drunk out of their mind so why did it matter?

It was just another party that would eventually be forgotten, it wasn't anything special.

It's not like it would ruin any relationships.

Or.. would it?