Bonus Chapter (The Journey)

Billy's POV

Billy's POV

Sex. I like sex. I fucking love sex. But with Josephine... it's been tricky.

We're taking it slow. I want her to feel safe. It's been hard to watch her try and fail. She gets mad at herself. It's not her fault.

It's been hard to hear her screaming in her sleep from her nightmares consumed by the monster.

I hold her. I hold her as close as I can and she eventually falls asleep on my chest, her tears soaking my shirt.

The nightmares seem to be getting farther apart though. They don't come as often. Progress.

I have an idea but I don't know how it will go. Josephine comes out of the bathroom fresh out of the shower. Her blonde hair is still damp.

She has her long robe on, tied tightly around her waist. The top is left open slightly, her breasts peeking through. Fuck.

She walks over and I sit up on the bed pulling her to my lap. "You look beautiful, baby." I say. My voice comes out lower than I intended.

"You always look beautiful, Billy." she says, kissing my lips softly.

She calls me beautiful constantly. I'm used to it now.

I rest my hand on her thigh and think of how exactly to say this. I start with a kiss to her cheek, slowly making my way to her neck.

She leans back giving me more access. "I love when you do that, Billy." she sighs as I begin to suck.

I leave a small mark before pulling away. "I want to try something, Jo. And if you start to feel uncomfortable we can stop. All you have to do is say stop." I say softly.

She already knows this but I want to make sure to say it.

She meets my eyes with curiosity. "Okay." she says simply. She places her hand on my cheek and kisses my lips once more.

"Lay down." I whisper against her lips and I can feel her body shiver. She climbs off of my lap and unties her robe, letting it fall to the floor.

My eyes roam her body and I'm instantly hard. But this isn't about me. I want to make her feel good.

She lays down on the bed and I hover over her, keeping my weight off. I kiss her lips and slowly begin making my way down her body.

I leave small kisses along her breasts and down her stomach. I'm getting closer to my destination and I look up at her. She's watching me.

Her lips are parted slightly and her breathing is rapid. She gives me a little nod so I continue. I kiss along her hipbone and down her outer thigh.

I spread her legs gently and her eyes widen. I keep my eyes on her as I slowly dip my tongue into her warmth. My eyes close and the moan that escapes my own lips is one I've never heard.