Chapter 11: Rachel's Diary

Enjoy this sweet filler chapter!!! (Does not continue the last chapter, but is a sweet moment in between<3 thank you to everyone who still reads my story and to those just joining!! Love you all:)

💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙

Ira's POV,

I was poking around my girlfriend's room, looking at her room decor with her TV playing in the background. She was away at school, and being a mercenare (and a troublemaker), I was told to stay at her house instead.

Every day, as the hours pass, I think about how I ended up being a puppy waiting for Rachel to come home.

And when I started calling her Rachel in place of glitter Diamond.

I also thought about how I had never seen that book peeking out from under Rachel's pillow like that.

What is this? I thought, moving closer. I brushed the pillow off and read the cover.

"My Diary."

Oh.

I furrowed my brows together. Rachel's diary? She has a diary?

Of course she has a diary you idiot, she's a girl. All human girls have a diary or whatever...

But... what kind of things does she even like to write about? Or think about? What does she wonder?

Before I knew it, my fingers were flipping through the white silky pages.

Is there anything about me in here? my mind wondered, anxiously reading. I'm her boyfriend, of course there is...

As I flipped through the book a little quickly, I read about her friends, family, Jason being a (in her words) "prick" to Clara and dead to Rachel for it.

Heh. I smirked. I never liked that guy.

My eyes scanned the pages and my mind absorbed every word she wrote.

Too much homework. Mom and dad are proud. Maya wants to eat more of my cookies. The glitter force hasn't met in a while. Some little things I notice about Ira.

Wait.

I shot my eyes back to the text I just read. And there it was: a section dedicated to all the little things about me.

Thump. Thump. Thump.

What a surprise...

Feeling my heart beat louder and my face turn warm, I felt a devilish desire to read through her entries. I didn't hold back, and ran my index finger under her words...
*******************************************

—-Rachel's Diary—-

Some little things I notice about Ira...🤍

Dear diary...
Some little things I notice about Ira, the more I spend time with him... I notice that his face turns a little red when he gets really angry. When he gets "really" anything, to be honest. Really excited, really happy, really flustered... his face turns pink like blush. (LOL.) I teased him for it once and now I think he covers his face a little when he knows he's reacting big. It's kind of adorable (okay you got me, it's super adorable!)

Dear diary...
Ira is really interested in girl code. Like when Maya wears an extra hair tie on her wrist in case I need one. Or when I glance at her quickly and she knows exactly what I'm talking about.

"What are you guys even saying to each other?!" The poor guy asked me, as the three of us cut the street to avoid the nosy mean girls.

"Those girls are bad news. It's just a girl thing, we can tell," I replied. Maya nodded in agreement.

"They're rotten!" she exclaimed, making a face.

Her words made me giggle, as it was so strange to hear Maya badmouth someone.

"Look at you," I teased with a grin, "calling people names." I jabbed her side lightly.

My sweet, naive friend turned to face me sharply and with wide eyes.

"No! Rachel you know I don't mean it like that..."

the two of us giggled as Ira tagged along next to us, watching our interactions in what I think was awe. He's so cute.

Dear diary...
I think Ira is scared of roller coasters. Big rides and just attractions in general. I keep asking him to go to the carnival with the girls, but he keeps making excuses.

"I don't want to go with all your friends, you know Mackenzie doesn't like me," he argued.

"But we can go, just you and me!" I protested.

This seemed to make him speechless.

He fiddled with his fingers before saying "nah. Those things are never any fun," and left the room. Just like that. ( can you believe it??!)

I'm giggling as I write this. He doesn't think I know, but I know that he's afraid. He's just too shy to tell me. Which takes me to my next little thing about Ira: he never likes to admit he's afraid.

The only time I ever saw him admit to fear was the night I took him into Johnny's place. He had cried those big, poor sweet tears in my arms. To be honest, he may think I believe he is weak for being afraid, but to me, Ira is the strongest and most brave guy I really know.

It takes a real hero to be strong enough to stand up for yourself. It takes a fearless guy to leave behind your crappy villain "friends."

I hope he realizes this one day.

Getting tired. I'll write tomorrow.🤍
*******************************************

—-Ira closes the book—-

Ira's POV,

As I stared down at the brown leather book in my hands, I felt my lips curl upwards slightly. And a warmth in my chest.

I wanted to laugh, because I always felt this feeling when I was thinking about Rachel at all. I felt stupid, silly... happy.

But I also felt nosy.

Maybe Rachel's goody two-shoes attitude is rubbing off on me, I thought, feeling a pang of guilt as I buried her book back underneath her pillow, still smiling.

But hey, at least she didn't write about how nosy I am, right?

************** THE END****************

I hope you guys enjoyed this mini break chapter!!! Some cute little things that happen between them<3 also are we really surprised that Ira is nosy? 😑😑 I'm pretty sure Rachel knows this and just gives up LOLLLL

I hope you guys enjoyed this mini break chapter!!! Some cute little things that happen between them<3 also are we really surprised that Ira is nosy? 😑😑 I'm pretty sure Rachel knows this and just gives up LOLLLL. see you guys <3 thank you for reading as always!!!