Haewon- Stress II

Requested by @stannmixx4life (after I wrote it)

POV- Y/N
I stand up, and survey my good work. Haewon is sprawled on her office chair, her legs splayed, her hair a mess, with juices running down her leg. Her skirt is bunched by her hips, and her shirt is unbuttoned with her bra unclasped. Her small, tan nipples bounce as she gasps for air. I just finished eating her out, and the fifteen minutes since the other NMIXX members left had been very productive. She was still trying to catch her breath after her fourth orgasm, and I was stretching my legs. My knees hurt after all that kneeling.
"So, I think that went well." I say, smirking. She groans at me, not properly appreciative of my excellent humor.
"That was...."
"Given how your legs were wrapped around my head, I'd say you were enjoying it."
"It was good. Just what I needed." She says, and she finally stands up. She pulls her bra up, and I clasp it for her. She buttons her shirt, unbunches her skirt, fixes her tie, then looks at me. "Where are my panties?" I look around, but they aren't on the floor, nor under the desk. "Oh my god. Where are they?" I keep looking, but they're nowhere to be found. "I have to go talk with ITZY-Sunbaenim! How am I supposed to do that with no panties?" She says, sounding bothered, but not too stressed. I put my hand on her shoulder.
"Just do what you would normally do, but with a little bit better ventilation. Your skirt is long enough, nobody will see anything. Just don't do a handstand." She nods, and gulps.
"Alright. I've got this." She hugs me, then walks out the door.
"Don't forget to talk to Sullyoon." She facepalms, then glares at me again.
"I knew you got caught." I smirk, and shrug my shoulders.
"Worth it." She shuts the door, and I laugh. Reaching into my back pocket, I pull out Haewon's panties and look at them. They're very damp. I guess I have that effect on people. I pocket them, and walk off, back to my job as NMIXX's social media manager.

I get a few texts as I go, mostly poking me about random details of promotions coming up soon, and others just asking about the girls. For some reason, I'm the primary contact for their personal connections. Lily's dad, Jiwoo's mom, Bae's dad, Kyujin's girlfriend, and even Haewon's sister all text me whenever they want to ask about something more official. I reply to them all, and put the phone away. While I walk, I remember that I should probably get a gift for Haewon, one of our anniversaries is coming up.

POV- Haewon
I stand up, and bow to Ryujin, Chaeryeon, and Yeji. My other members follow me, and the ITZY members bow back. I walk out of the door, and have a sudden panic as I feel a breeze against my legs, and it runs up my thighs to tingle my still-sensitive pussy. I immediately slap my hands down, to make sure my skirt doesn't fly up, and everyone looks at me.
"You alright Unnie?" Asks Jiwoo, obviously somewhat confused.
"Yeah, just.... Felt a bug on my skirt." I straighten out, and keep walking. "Hey, Sullyoon, can I talk to you for a second?" She looks at me, and I can see fear in her eyes. She already knows what we're going to talk about. "You can go ahead, I just want to talk to Sully privately for a moment." I waive the other members off, and pull Sullyoon into an empty conference room. She stands there, awkwardly. "I'm not mad." I say, trying to get her to not look so scared.
"Ok." She says, quietly.
"Are you going to tell anyone about this?" I ask, trying to cover the important things first. She shakes her head.
"No." She's a little louder, which is good.
"Are you going to use this to blackmail me?"
"No."
"Are you bothered or mad about this? Does it make you uncomfortable?" I ask, trying to understand why she's so shy about it.
"No." Suddenly, I realize something.
"Are you... jealous?" She almost jumps, and looks at me.
"No!" Yeah, she's a bad liar.
"You are!" I start laughing, relieved and suddenly realizing how funny this situation is. "You're jealous. Of what? My boyfriend?" She shakes her head, but doesn't speak. "Oh, you're jealous of how he was eating me out. Aren't you?" She doesn't shake her head, she just keeps looking away from me. I stand up, and hug her. Sullyoon, so reliably not a problem, so dependable, so nice to others. Oh, this is so much better.
"Unnie..." she says, shyly.
"You want to try it?" She looks up, her eyes wide. Wider, that is.
"What?" I reiterate myself.
"You want to try it for yourself?" She blinks, then stares at me again. "You can if you want. I'm not possessive." I shrug. I'm really not. Sex is fun, and I won't keep it all to myself if Sullyoon wants to try it.
"Really?" She says, whispering. I put my around around her shoulder, and start walking with her, back to where the others are.
"Totally. But, you're going to have to do a few special things to help me before we start."