Stress 3

POV: Y/N
It's been two days since the little fiasco with Sullyoon, and I'm still not entirely sure what to say about it. I would never cheat on Haewon, but if she sets it up I'd say that doesn't count as cheating. I'm back in their dorm again today, and as soon as I showed up Sullyoon hid from me in her room. I should deal with that. Kyujin's also off in her room, and Lily is out recording something. I'm just standing in their kitchen alone, but finally Haewon comes in.
"Hey!" I say, glad to see her.
"Hey baby. I'm really busy right now, I only have like half an hour and I need to take a shower." she says, while taking off her shoes and putting down her bag.
"I have some stuff I want to talk about." I say.
"Well,I have an idea." She winks. I know what she means. She walks into her room, and I walk over to the bathroom and turn on the shower.

Haewon has two types of showers- extremely long and also scaldingly hot, or shockingly short and too cold. I've leaned to handle the cold like she prefers, but I can't get past the feelings of my skin melting off in her hot showers. I set the water to casual temperature, and she walks in with her next outfit. She puts it on the counter, and starts stripping. I watch, always happy to see her naked. She turns away, checking her towel, and I take a moment to get a nice feel of her ass, which is fine as always.
"C'mon, keep it away. I have to go." She climbs into the shower, and I quickly pull off my clothes and follow her in. She starts washing off, and I grab some soap and start helping her. I wash her back and shoulders, while she cleans her front. Then, temptation sets in as she bends over and starts washing her legs, with her ass pushed out towards me and her little slit visible between her luscious thighs. I start getting harder, and try to focus on washing her legs while standing up, but I soon fail.
"Five minutes?" I ask, sounding rather pitiful, while I rest my cock atop her ass. She sighs, and looks back at me.
"No. But I'll let you be inside of me, if you wash my hair while you are." God, she really knows how to manipulate me.
"Deal." She finishes off her legs, then stands up, tilting her head back. I grab the shampoo, and move up against her. I slide myself inside slowly, moaning quietly and savoring the feeling of being inside her. It's addictive, honestly, I could spend an entire day just being inside of Haewon. Maybe next time we have a free weekend we'll try it. I get to work cleaning her hair, trying to carefully and gently get everything done nicely. In the meantime, Haewon starts shifting, sliding her hips back and forth, and at this point I think I'm throbbing. It's taking a lot of willpower not to just grab her and pound her until the sun sets, but I'm being polite. I continue washing her hair, and I can tell she's relaxing as I work through it. She sighs, contentedly as I work on both ends to help her feel good. After a little while, I finish off her hair, and she moves upright. Before I slide out, I pull her into a hug, which coincidentally has one hand on her breasts and one on her thigh, pulling her against me. Even though my cock is buried inside her, it feels nice to be held up against her, skin to skin. She cuddles against me for a moment, before saying,
"I need to go." I make a small whimpering noise. She sighs, knowing I'll feel rough about it later. "Look, you can-"
*knock knock knock*

"Hey, are you almost done in there? I really want to shower." Lily's voice comes in from outside, loudly. We both freeze, not sure what to do.
"I'll be done in a little while!" I hear Lily sigh.
"I really need to shower!" She walks off. Haewon sighs, and turns back to me.
"I'm sorry baby, we just can't. Later tonight, ok?" I shrug my shoulders and say,
"Alright." Just then, Lily bursts through the door.
"Hey, look, I'm really sweaty and I'm tired. You don't mind if I join you right? I'm supposed to go help Kyujin with her project after this and she's already waiting on me." As she says this, even though I can't hear her I can tell she's taking her clothes off. I'm staring at Haewon, hoping she says something. Haewon leans out and says,
"It's not really... you might..." Lily looks at her and says,
"C'mon, it's nothing new. I would really appreciate it if we could share." I hear her walk closer, and Haewon says,
"This is a little different!" Lily sighs, and grabs ahold of the curtain.
"Come on, it can't be that-" she pauses, after stepping into the shower and seeing me. There's a silence, which is long and painful. Then Lily says, "Oh." Then Haewon leans up to my ear and whispers,
"Enjoy your shower." I know what tone of voice that is, that's the "I have a scary plan" voice. Haewon steps out of the shower, and I face Lily alone. She looks everywhere around the shower except at me, then finally says,
"Alright, I need a shower. Do you?" I nod.
"Yeah, I was helping Haewon with hers first." She nods.
"Well, we can both shower, it's big enough. No reason it's weird." I don't know about that last part.
"You can't even look at me but yeah, it's not weird." I point out. "If we're showering together, we may as well not bother trying to avoid it." She looks at my face.
"Ok. On three?" I nod.
"One, two, three." We both look down. I let my eyes wander, seeing her breasts, which are bigger than Haewon's, her flat stomach, and her uncut pussy hair blocking a view of anything below. It's dyed pink, matching her upper hair. "Nice hair dye." I say, gesturing to it. She nods absentmindedly.
"Nice..." she's still looking at my penis. Right.
"You... going to shower?" She shakes her head and snaps out of it.
"Oh, my bad. Yeah." She grabs some soap, and begins to wash off. I do the same.
"How was your practice?" I say, trying to make small talk. Her breasts shake side to side as she moves, and it's so satisfying to watch.
"It was good. I think I have it down."
"That's good. My work is pretty normal as well."
"I'm glad." There's another silence.