Chaewon- Tropes

POV: Y/N
The door slams open, and there stands Chaewon.
"Y/N!" She sounds mad.
"Yes?" I respond, terrified. Not really, though. Chaewon and I have known each other for a while now, we're friends. She walks into the room and sits down next to me on the couch, facing me. I'm at my company dorm, so that means she thinks she can show up whenever she wants.
"You're a writer, correct?" I'm confused. Is this why she was mad?
"Yeah, I'm a songwriter for HYBE. You got me this job, remember?" What's up with this?
"No, Pabo. You write stories, books, that kind of thing." Oh, she means my Wattpad! Right, I see.
"Yeah, I write some stuff. Some short stories, some Kpop related fanfics. Why?" Oh god, did she find my alt account? I would understand why she's so mad if that's the case. Luckily, she's been calming down. She doesn't even sound mad now.
"So, when you write about a person, how do you decide what kind of personality they have if you don't know them? Like, you've seen them, but don't personally know them." That's an odd question.
"Well, I usually extrapolate based on what I know, and sometimes find a more familiar person to base them off of. Why?" Where is this going...
"So, what about certain traits? Is there any way to decide what's going to be some specific character trait that comes up?"
"What do you mean?" I ask, not grasping her idea.
"Well, Momo from Twice likes Jokobal. Or, Sakura plays video games. Stuff like that!" I get it now.
"Oh, you mean stuff like traits and quirks! Well, if there's any previously established ones, I'll examine those and see if they work, or I'll look at famous things they've done or said and see if I can find some fun tidbits from that. Where are you going with this?" She looks away, and sighs.
"I was reading some stuff about me today..." I reach out and put my hand on her back.
"Hey, don't listen to the bad things people say, or how they portray you. Sometimes, they just need a villain and they use your name. And they all have no real clue what you're really like." She shrugs my shoulder off.
"It was all good, nobody was hating me. But..." so what's wrong then?
"So..." she turns to me again, more insistent.
"What kind of traits would you write me with?" She asks, a kind of fire in her eyes.
"Well, I already have. You're brave, consistent, unflinching, supportive, reliable, fearless-" she cuts me off.
"Ok, thanks but, what else? What other stuff? Quirks, you called them." I think for a moment.
"To be honest, I don't do a lot of those. You're always taking care of others, that's the biggest one." She sighs.
"Look, I can't help if you don't tell me what's wrong." I say, trying to get her to be honest. I'm not good at reading people.
"I was reading books, and there's this one specific thing people always do, whenever they write me. No matter who I find, it feels like I'm constantly being set as being interested in this one specific thing any time it comes up. Like Momo, always wanting Jokobal." I pat her back again, trying to reassure her. It takes a lot to hurt Chaewon, but when you do, she really takes it to heart. "Stop that. I'm not sad about it, you don't need to comfort me. I'm just confused." Oh, that's good. Better, at least.
"So what's the trope?" I ask, now curious. She blushes.
"It's really not important." She says, suddenly shy.
"Come on, don't come and vent to me all about it and then not even tell me what it is. What is it?" She shuts her eyes, and says,
"Are you sure you want to know?" I nod. Why wouldn't I be?
"Yes, I'm sure I want to know."
"They all think I like anal sex."

I blink for a second, taken aback. She looks at me, almost seeming scared. "Huh?" I ask, making sure I heard her right, before I process this.
"They think I like anal." She says again, quietly. I wait a second, but I can't hold it, and begin laughing the hardest I have in weeks. She smacks me as clutch my stomach and roll in my seat, from the utter hilarity of the situation. After a good twenty seconds, I compose myself, and gather my thoughts.
"That makes sense." I say, and I don't mean it, but I'm trying to say something that will confuse her.
"What! How does that make sense?" She shouts.
"I mean, you do have a nice ass. And someone has to be the mascot for anal. Why not you? You should be flattered." She stares at me, then realizes I'm joking and punches me in the stomach. I laugh again, still not over it from last time.
"You- you- you nasty, idiotic, pervert!" She says, berating me in a friendly way.
"Just saying." I say, not letting her get the last word. After a minute, she sits back down in the couch, and an awkward silence sets in.
"Should we try it?" She asks, then immediately looks away.
"Huh?"
"Nothing!"
"No, stop that. I heard you!"
"No you didn't! I take it back!" I reach over and grab her by the stomach, tickling her on her sides, where she's sensitive to it. She thrashes and laughs, then I let go and we stop. She looks at me again, and I can see a lot of emotions in her eyes but I can't tell which ones.
"So, want to try it?" She asks again, this time a little slower.
"You mean..." I try to clear up any chance of miscommunication.
"That, yeah. I've never actually tried it before, but if everyone thinks I do it, maybe I should try it out!" So, my friend of three years is offering me anal sex. She's also extremely attractive. But also is an Idol of a major company. This could cause a lot of problems, and I could even loose my job and get sued. Thus, there's only one obvious answer.
"Ok."