0:2-

< 🎸 >

< 🎸 >

Maybe I should turn around and go back home,..... besides It's not too late, right?

Right?!

With heavy steps and a mind-full of regret, I walk along the narrow sidewalk. maybe it was because of the strong chilling currents, or my body responding to this useless dinner, but my mind was fuzzy and thoughts took over my common sense.

My hands caressed my shoulders as the thought of my attire consumed my mind "maybe I over dressed a bit, or wait-maybe I didn't dress enough?!" ugh this is so annoying! I awkwardly halt in-front of the building that harin instructed me to follow.

I re-read the text, blankly starring at my screen deciding if I should take a final step inside and accept my doom, or sprint back home while I still can and enjoy my solitude.

I take one final glance at the place, I chewed on my bottom lip, "screw this, I'm going home-" I quickly pivot my foot to step back. Unfortunately for me, a tall wall like object prevented my steps.

I groan in response to the sudden contact "I-im so sorry, I wasn't looking where I was going! I apologize" I look up to meet the eyes of the person who stopped my decision making. soft brown irises frowned at me, the gaze was so comforting, I couldn't glare back. His voice was so soothing I released the tension in my muscles.

"are you hurt, ma'am?" he whispered franticly.

"No I'm fine tha-" an irritating voice blurted "Aera are you okay? I saw everything from inside" Seojun clasped my hand in his. I roll my eyes at the former "yes I'm fine, it was just an accident" I admitted.

I look over my my shoulder completely ignoring the tall male who kept nagging about the strangers stupidity. The guy glanced up at me, wistfully smiling before heading away.

My eyes trailed the guy who ruined my escape, as he was able to freely run from the situation. compared to me being stuck here in hell. "lets get inside, its too fresh to be out. And you're shivering" Seojun clasped me from behind as we walked in.

Someone kill me now.

Being walked inside the crowded restaurant, I spot harin through the busy tables. her wide light brown eyes glimmer at me "I knew you'd make it! see this will be fun!" she clapped her hands together. I sat down in-between seojun and her, my hands fiddling with the white linen table cloth.

Hearing the group converse, I decided to observe the area. it was large considering the small entrance from the outside. the walls were bricked a dark crimson red, and small bushy vines draped over the windows. the people who sat and bustled through the place seemed like they were in their mid twenties.

There was also a small bar towards the back, that's where most of the individuals resided, and to the right of the bar, was a stage. I narrowed my eyes at the corner. why is there a stage in such refined place?

"Hey harin, what type of restaurant is this?" I asked gesturing to the small stage that took up the right hand corner the establishment. Harin stopped her conversation to answer me "Oh! did I not mention in the text that here they produce live music?" she smiled at me.

"are you not fond of places like this?" her tone saddened "agh, I should've checked with you beforehand-" she sighed sadly.

I shake my head "No the place is fine, I was just surprised. I've never been to a place like this before was all" I reassured her. Harin sighed in relief, "I'm glad, today is meant to be enjoyable for everyone" she cheeked. I huff in agreement, lifting up my glass cup to drink the sweet liquid from within it.

Seojun chuckled in my direction. "what is it? Is there something on my face? Did I over dress?"

"Oh nothing. just that, I'm glad you decided to make it to tonights' dinner" his smile grew wide. I look away to hide my slight amusement "I suppose, I'm only staying for a hour or so. don't get too comfortable"

Seojun laughed again, he shook his head whilst his fingers combed through his raven colored hair. "It's a little late for that. I think I'm enjoying myself more than I planned to" I chew at my cheek. Some time later, our food arrives at the table, the group gasps and awes as the representation surprises them.

Enjoying our food, the bright lights dimmed down. I look up at the table fuddled; suddenly f rom he right hand corner of  the dinning hall, the stage echoes with footsteps. Harin grins widely leaning against my shoulder "I requested this place because the music is popular around the area!"

I gawk over at the stage, something about the mood and the way the crowd murmured cheerfully captured my interest. My attention was fully focused on the stage as the bright light above illuminated people from below.

*one.... two....three....

A burst of drums composed throughout the room, my eyes lit up as a guitar swift intertwined the music. People from the tables cheered and clapped to the rhythm as the main singer vocalized. chills that struck like electric eroded my body. Oh my god they're amazing...

I tap my finger on the table, feeling the songs music capture my senses. i look around at the band, each individual player their part beautifully. my eyes traced along their faces, one of the guitarist had glistening irises that stood out from his serious gaze. his fingers gracefully stringing along the cords.

the next was their drummer, who winked at a girl from within the restaurant, I could see her boyfriend whom sat beside her wrinkle his nose out of spite.

After observing each band member, I finally trail along the last one. He was tall, held a slim figure and his black hair bounced along his movements. Small bangs covered his eyes which put me in a sort of daze; alluring soft brown irises gleamed up to my direction.

The guitarist eyes shimmered as the corners of his mouth quirked up, holding the contact as he effortlessly strummed his instrument. I bite down on my lower lip hanging my head down low. the cheeks of my face felt sour and my nose tingled. what is wrong with me?

"aren't they amazing~!!" harin squealed. "he is amazing...." A small smile slipped from my lips.

"he's truly amazing"

end of chapter 2