0:3

< 🎸>

< 🎸>

"Hey Aera, can I discuss the elements that me and Baekhyun came up with for the assignment?" light brown eyes glimmered. I raise my head gaze off my paper "Go ahead" Haeun giggled grabbing the boy next to her by his bicep "Well, since our class is planning a special event, we were thinking of throwing a musical festival here on campus!"

Baekhyun nodded agreeing "Right, and I assumed asking you would be best since you're part of the council" He spouted confidently. I tap my finger against the wooden table. Speaking of music... the memory of the dinner I had a few nights ago appeared. the feelings that eroded through my core paved onto my skin again; as if I was experiencing the moment.

"And what makes you think this could work out? how would this spur throughout the school?" I make direct contact with the giddly curly haired Haeun. She pushed her wide circled glasses back with her finger "I've been observing the other groups and they seemed to have kept things traditional. compared to what me and hyun have suggested" she narrowed her eyebrows, her soft tone turned serious.

"Music swoons people, it allows others to get involved with others and allows them to connect! music is the very thing that makes living beautiful!" Baekhyun looked up at Haeun who was practically touching her nose to mine.

I uttered awkwardly, slowly shoving her away at a comfortable distance. I fix my posture patting down on my uniform. "ill keep this thought in mind, but do keep in mind-" Haeun batted her eyelashes at me, her full attention on me "it will be unforgiving if this idea goes as a let down. So I suggest you come with a direct plan of action" The duos eyes lit up, Baekhyun sat stiff as excitement glossed over his dark eyes.

Haeun giggled and jumped off her seat, I've never seen anyone jump as high as she did before... within that time, small arms tightened around my shoulders. I gasped at the contact, I narrowed my eyes trying to shove off the girl, but she seemed stronger. she'll suffocate me! "Thank you, thank you, thank you!! We won't let you down Aera sunbae!"

Baekhyun pulled the petite girl off allowing me to catch up with my breathing. Why is she so affectionate... "i'll get to work right away! I swear I won't disappoint you!" He bowed until his chest touched his knees. I shut my eyes rubbing my forehead at the awkward situation. Wondering eyes peered over at our table, "Alright alright, just get to it" my lips groaned.

just a few minutes after the discussion, the bell rang. "aww, things were getting fun.." Haeun pouted her small pink lips out. Baekhyun grabbed his bag along with hers, he waved at me before taking Haeun away "Bye Aera sunbae!~" she cheeked walking out.

I watched as the chaotic duo walked off in the crowed hallway, I sigh followed by a deep inhale. Man what a headache that was. I groan closing my eyes for a moment to recollect my thoughts,

consequently, I walk to the student council room for the free period. As I creep toward the door, loud voices echo from the inside "What the-" My eyes are locked with a frowning harin as the door flings open. "Aera! thank goodness you're here!~" she whined.

Her dainty hands latch onto my waist shoving me inside the room. Why is everyone clinging to me?!!

"what's the reason for this?" Harin dropped to her knees with her arms still locked around my waist. "Seojun is the reason! he-he insulted my ideas for the spring festival activities~" her whines grew louder and higher pitched.

Seojun sighed walking over to my side, he rubbed his temples gazing down harin "It's a terrible idea to have any sort of beauty contest, some of the female students don't even include themselves with such events"  he looked at me apathetic "and stop acting like a child and get up. you'll make Aera uncomfortable"

I roll my eyes picking up the weeping girl by her hand. Min Harin, an old friend of mine who was blessed with beauty like no other. I guess that's why she was able to have things her way, but whenever she felt like her life was in hardship, she'd waste no time to complain about it with me.

Seojun gave a scowling look over at harin, whom stuck her tongue out in attempt to fix her makeup. "im glad you were here in time, Aera. I would never understand this...mess" I peek over at Harin who was in the midst of doing her lipstick.

"However, im glad these unfortunate events lead you here on time. I've been wanting to do a certain affair with you later on" I scowl towards him."which is?"

Please don't say it...

Observing seojun, the man who always liked to looked mighty and confident, was bent in posture and fiddled with clamped hands "Well i'd love to invite you over for a dinner, say tonight?" he gaped. "Your choice of cuisine, I'm not particularly picky" his fist unclenched, seemingly getting comfortable.

Not that I wasn't expecting this, but wow; something about how he confessed his idea made me feel dejected. I lower my head in defeat "sure..." I looked over my shoulder to face away seojun's gleaming face. His eyes sparkled with enthusiasm, but he made sure his actions didn't exhibit.

I groan mentally, pity got the best of me. Harin soon sprung from the seat and leaped over at us, "Oooh what's this~~" she cooed at me, glancing at seojun. "Is this a, date?" her emphasis made me wanna curl into a ball of despair.

"What? of course not, just something, to engage ourselves in" he smiled cheerfully at my gloominess featured on my face. I crossed my arms over my chest, glancing up at the clock, this period was almost over, and so was my sanity.

I bent over to grab my backpack, and spot Harin nagging on seojuns shoulder, which he displayed dull looks at her attempts to chat. huffing out a breath I take my leave first, closing the door behind me.

I hate my life.