#2 - Beautiful (Yandere Underfell Sans) [Requested]

This was requested by Fr1edWe1rd0

Also the name for the character are still the same, but there just genderbend and they're human.

I give you, Yandere Underfell Female human Sans x Female reader
__________________________________________

Dictionary:
(Y/n) = Your name
(f/c) = Favorite color
(2/f/c) = 2nd Favorite color
(3/f/c) = 3rd favorite color
(4/f/c) = 4th favorite color
_________________________________________

You shivered in the cold. You were running. From what? At this point you didn't know anymore. After you finally got out of the ruins you were now in the snow. Finally you made it towards a gate. Well it looked like one. But at this point you weren't even sure anymore.

Just as you stopped to catch you breathe, you heard some one behind you. Just as you turned around a short but tall human scared you making you fall on the cold snow.

Your breathing started to became faster. Your hand in your heart. God she gave you a jump scare, literally. Wait human, underground. Was she lost? You looked at her up and down.

The human (?) Was wearing a big black jacket with a hoodie. She was also sweating a bit as well, due to the large jacket. Her skin was white, while here hair was pale white with some black and red dye in it. She had sharp teeth with one of her tooth gold. Her hands covered with red mittens, she had red eyes and a dark crimson shirt on as well. Also she had some sweat pants on to keep her from the cold. To finish it off she was wearing winter boots or tennis shoes? Then she was wearing black earrings.

"How did a beautiful, gal like you get here? Hm? Oh, *laughs* Sorry I just love to scare people~. Names Sans by the way" Sans said, before she looked at your shaking body it was due to the cold maybe that you were scared of her too.

But something felt off. Why did she feel this way about you? Even though it was just first sight.. UGH! Just then she kicked you, kinda hard.

"Ow! What the fuck! Okay okay, I'll get up!" You yelled back, while you scrambled to get up on your feet and walked away from Sans.

God, the snow probably soaked into you clothes. It also doesn't help since you were wearing a (f/c) short sleeve and (2/f/c) shorts that stopped at your knees. Long socks that stopped below you knees with (3/f/c) and (4/f/c) stripes. Then black Vans for your shoes. Fuck, you really did fuck up.

As soon as you were 10 steps away from here, You heard Sans yell at you and tackled you to the ground again in the snow.

"Human! I already yelled at you to come back! Why weren't you li-" She stopped mid way in her speak, she saw your face your body your facial features. Everything. You were beautiful.

Her grip on your wrist tighten, making you yelp in fear. However, she just giggled. Picking you up bridal style, carried you somewhere that you were very unfamiliar with.

"Ingore my other sister, well actually she's not home right now. That makes it ten times better actually!" Sans yelled in joy, to the point the whole city or so could hear her.

You however were still shaking, Sans took note of this and ran upstairs to get something and came back down. Some of her clothes and a jacket.

"We'll go on, put it on." She said, sounding inpatient.

"What! No! You're still here! I'm gonna go to the bathroom to change.." You said, getting up and started making your way to the bathroom.

As you did, you swore Sans was staring at you non stop. As soon you made it into the bathroom and change, you head out. But, Sans wasn't there, she wasn't there on the couch. Did she go somewhere?

At this point you took your chances and headed out of the house and ran. Your mind was set on something, to get out of the underground.

But that feeling came back... That feeling of being watched...

Time skip to 2 days later....

The judgement hall, that's what they called it. Wait no... What did they called it again? Nevermind, you came so far, so far to go back now.

You didn't care if your body hurts. We'll, to kinda did. But what can you say, when you had that fashion battle with Mettaton, you had to do it. Your weared tight clothes to get Ratings more up quicker, the quicker the ratings, the quicker the battle ended.

Basically if you ran into anyone you just fleed the fight or spared them. You didn't want to kill anyone.

As you walking thought the hall, you were told to hault.

"My Beautiful (Y/n), love where do you think you're going~?" A familiar voice said in a lustful tone.

Before you could say or do anything, a magic red aura was around you. You tried to resist it, struggle anything! But you couldn't move.

"Sans! Let go of me! I don't know what I did! I didn't kill anyone!" You yelled hoping she would let go of you.

"*Laughs* Love, that's not happening! I've been watching you! You're so speacil~. But it seems you don't know it yet beautiful~." Sans said smirking, just then she planted a kiss on your lips.

The kiss lasted for about 10-15 seconds before she stoped and licked her lips. Tears ran down you face and fell to the floor. Then the magic red aura disappeared, she was now caring you bridal style.

"Sans! No let go of me! I need to get out of here! Let go of me! I'm so close!" You yelled, as you struggled in her grasp.

"(Y/n), that's what I don't want. I don't want anyone to take you away! A pretty lady like you, you deserve so much better~. Some one like me~." She said as she kissed your forehead.

As you continued to struggled, she had enough of your shit. Sans then pressed done on a specific spot on your neck. This made you pass out like a light.

"Sleep tight, beautiful~"
____________________________________

A/n

Okay, I love writing this, also I'm sorry if it was short. Also I apologize if it sounded like Y/n is gender neutral even though this request Y/n is a female. Another apology I'm sorry if this was trash, this kinda sounded better in my head. But um yeah. I hope you liked it =]