Ch. 1 (Akaza's POV)

After a killing spree I went to a nearby river, I washed my hands and face. I still had some blood on my clothes but I didn't mind.

I then walked to the nearest tree and sat on a branch and looked at the dusty night sky, While resting my body. It was a thick and sturdy branch so I didn't have to worry about falling. I closed my eyes to take a quick nap but felt a presence cold but docile. "Who's there?" I askee with spite, No one answered. I jumped down the tree and clenched my fist, "Who the f*ck is in there" I yelled. A shadow appeared in to the darkness it walked slowly towards me and slowly saw it's appearance due to the bright moon illuminating the man. It was tall figure with blonde/silver hair a warm smile on his face. "What do you want? " I asked while raising my eye brows "Oh nothing I just wanted to see my precious best friend~" Douma said while walking towards me, "for the last time I'm not your friend OR your best friend, I hate you and I will never like you" I said with a cold tone. "Akaza-dono you're so mean!" The bastard pouted, "f*ck off and leave me alone. " I was pissed at him for ruining my nap "No~ I wanna spend some time with you~" He smirked. I glared at him and turned my back to climb back to the tree, I then lied down and flipped Douma off "f*ck off I don't wanna deal with you" I said while looking at the sky. He then disappeared and I finally had a sigh of relief "finally that bastard is gon-" Before I finished my sentence he suddenly appeared infront of me and picked me up in a bridal style. "Put me down" I demanded. He then sprinted so fast that it made my eyes blurry. We arrived arrived at a temple, I assumed it was his since he got inside and his servants greeted him. He walked in to his room and gently put me in his bed he then...

To be continued. I'm too lazy to finish this thing 😢