ch. 6

Lol Muzan is crying in the next room.

No one's POV:

Douma woke up beside Akaza. He smiled then kissed Akaza's forehead. "You're so beautiful Akaza-dono" He smiled and hugged Akaza.

Akaza woke up and looked at Douma. Instead of fighting he just enjoyed Douma's embrace. "I love you" Douma whispered. It took a while before Akaza to respond, "I... Love you too" Akaza smiled and closed his eyes.

It's the first time Douma saw Akaza smile and it made him happy and honored.

After a while they got ready and left the infinity castle to do their tasks.

Several hours later, Douma found Akaza and approached him. Akaza-dono! He hugged him from behind and expected another punch.

He was shocked that Akaza didn't do anything nor say anything.

Akaza-dono... Can you be my lover? Douma asked and smiled.

Akaza was shocked and smiled, "yes".

Douma felt that he was the happiest man in the world and lift Akaza up to kiss him. " I'll love you with all my heart Akaza-dono!" Douma smiled and hugged him.

"I feel so happy for the first time.." Douma thought and kissed Akaza for the second time.

"I love you too" Akaza hugged him back and kissed Douma.

The end.

I'M SO SORRY THIS IS SO SHORT.
I'LL MAKE ANOTHER STORY NEXT WEEK!!! I PROMISE!

Thank you for your support guys!