ch. 4

Here's a new chapter

Douma's POV:
After Akaza-dono left me I stood up and went to the bathroom. I walked to the bathtub and turned on the water. I waited until the bathtub was full, I smiled while thinking about what happened last night.

I relaxed my body and sighed, "Akaza-dono is the only reason why I felt these weird things called love. And want to protect him and cherish him."

I closed my eyes and slowly falling asleep.

I woke up an hour later and stood up. I drained the tub and wrapped a towel around my waist and another towel to dry my hair. I left the bathroom and put on my usual clothing. I left my room and roamed around the infinity castle.

This is boring, I'll just find akaza-dono.

I walked in the dark and seemed like an endless hallway.

I stumbled across akaza-dono's room. I knocked on the door and called out his name. "What" he responded. May I come in? "..." He didn't respond "Sure whatever" he said. I opened the door and walked in "what do you want?" Akaza-dono said while laying down on the matress, I just wanted to check up on you I smiled. "K" he rolled his eyes.

I slowly approached him while looking at his beautiful body. Those seductive abs, that hour glass body, those cute pink nipples that hide behind that small haori.

I sat on his bed and crossed my arms, I the smiled at him and kissed his forehead, what did I get in return? That's right a left hook punch on the jaw. Ouch that hurts akaza-dono!!
I said while regenerating. "I don't care. " He said in a cold tone. He was still red from the kiss that made me chuckle.

How adorable. I thought, I smiled at him and stood up. I left the room and closed the door. I was still thinking about him while walking. Oh how I want to pound on him while he yells my name and make those lewd sounds. I want to see his cute face while being f*cked,  I want to kiss and bite his neck until mark could be seen. Douma smirked.

Dayumm