ch. 5

Hi guys I'm sorry I didn't update this thing 😭 I was just busy with my studies and martial arts thing lol but here you horny readers go 😊❤

Smut warning!!!

Douma's POV:

I walked around the hall and finally made it into my room.

I looked at my pants and chuckled. I guess I have to take care of this alone. I locked the door and walked to my bed.

I jerked off while thinking about akaza. Gosh I wanna f*ck him right now, but he's still sore.

I jerked off until white fluids finally came out. Ahh finally, I licked my hands and stood up.

I'm hungryyyy, I whined.
Guess I need to hunt for food, but I'm too lazy!!

I walked outside and saw it was already sunset. Huh time really does goes fast.

I walked around and heard some feminine voices they smelt delicious.

I saw the ladies walking in to the forest and decided to hunt them down.

I quickly sliced their throats and waited until they breathed their last breath before eating them.

They finally dropped dead and I picked them up and started to munch on their soft, delicate and delicious flesh.

*after eating*

I'm bored!!
I entered the infinity castle and started walking around.

Ughh... Oh? I saw akaza-dono at the pillar. My eyes sparkled and my chest started to feel weird.

But then my smile faded when I saw him talking to Kokushibo. I felt rage for the first time. I approached them and hugged akaza from behind.

Akaza-dono~ I missed you! I smiled.
He punched my jaw off and glared at me with disgust.

That was a great punch. I smiled. He just rolled his eyes and excused himself from kokushibo.

I grabbed akaza's hand and pulled him closer to me. How dare you disrespect me. I gave him a cold stare and carried him in a bridal style.

I walked to in my bedroom and tossed him in to the bed and locked the door.

I gave him a cold glare and walked closer to him.

Strip.
I said while concealing half of my face while grinning.

He looked at me with shock and slowly took off his haori and belt.

Good boy.
My grin growing wider.

He trembled in fear which made me even more turned on.

How adorable. I thought to myself.

He finally took off his baggy pants and sit down while trembling.

I put down my battle fans and started to undress.

I leaned down and startes to kiss him till he was out of breath.

Akaza pants in tiredness and a blushing mess.

I smirked and thrustee my fingers in to his hole without a warning.

I became impatient and finally took my fingers out and thrusted my 🐓 in to his hole.

Akaza moaned in pain and pleasure at the same time.

I kept on pounding on him and complemented his cuteness.

Akaza-dono's 🐓 finally let out a white fluid and I still kept going.

I sucked on his nipples which made him make those lewd sounds even more.

I finally came and did a final thrust and pulled out my 🐓.

Round 3?
I smirked

"F*ck off"
Akaza-dono passed out.

Oops I forgot he's really sensitive.
I cleaned him up and cleaned myself up too.

I looked at him one last time and laid down next to him.

I caressed his face and kissed him on the chick. I love you very much. I whispered to him and closed my eyes slowly falling asleep.

Okay I'll try to update this next week byeee!