ch. 2

Smut warning!!

He kissed me and I surprisingly kissed back. He licked my lips for entrance and I accepted it, he Continuesly Explored my mouth making sure nothing was untouched. I whimpered and tears ran down my cheeks as I broke the kiss. Douma looked disappointed and chuckled. He reached out to the drawer and grabbed a bottle of lube and put it on his finger. He then thrusted his finger in my hole without any warnings, I gasped as my body started twitching while the bastard teased me "F*ck you" I mumbled "That's so mean Akaza-dono, I'm gonna have to punish you for that" before I could speak he thrusted in to that specific spot that made my whole body jolt. "Found it~" He said with a grin on his face. He continued to rub it "oh f*ck you Douma" I struggled to say. I finally came and gasped for some air. Douma pulled his 🐓 and you guessed it... 10 inches. My eyes widened as I yelled "that won't f*cking fit me" "oh don't be so negative, we won't know if we don't try~" he chuckled. He thrusted in to me and waited for a few seconds before moving. He slowly became rough as the time goes by "f*ck" I whimpered. I closed my eyes as tears fell on my chicks and drool over my chin. Moans almost screams could be heard across the room. Douma kissee me again exploring my mouth as our tongues dance. He broke the kiss and started kissing and licking my neck. "Close I'm close!!" I yelled. I started jerking my self off and Douma's thrusts bacame faster and faster. Douma bit my neck as we both came at the same time. "Round 2?" He asked "No, f*ck off I'm exhausted" I laid down the bed and closed my eyes Douma hugged me from the back and put on the blanket. "I love you" he whispered. It took me some time to respond "I love you too idiot" I finally said and slept.

Oh my god I'm too lazy to do this 😭