P R E F A C E

Disclaimer:

No part of this book may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, including photocopying, recording, or by any information storage and retrieval system, without written permission from the author.

Plagiarism is a crime and it is simple as that.

A school project story, cutted version of the original

•••••

P R E F A C E

•••••

In the land called Terra Aveum is where four sovereign empire lies—Quintrelle, Alterious, Ascian and Evanescent. Empire which conserves the harmony within the lands nation with outstanding policy that keeps its people balanced. The immaculate depiction of utopia as what they describe, there is no doubt, indeed.

Four empires ruled by glorious emperors. Emperor Romulus IV of Quintrelle, Emperor Merlin III of Alterious, Emperor Henley of Ascian, and lastly, Emperor Zephyr XIV of Evanescent. Such imperishable bond which held the threads of their nation as they unite as one, move as one, and harmonized as one. Commanders with history of greatness and most well known successors in military defense as well as leaders. Continuing the excellence ruling of their ancestors.

But just like the leaf standing firm on the highest branch of the three, still looses its resilience and power as time passess by. Loosing its defenses resulting into its downfall. Just like a man's authority. It comes to its downfall, it never stays.

"Having great power comes with great authority. However, will most likely be the subject of people's insecurities. Be wary of friends you labeled and people you associate with, never be certain who to trust," an old lady exclaimed as she let out the smoke imprisoned in her mouth. Holding a cigarette made of a dried leaves.

"Why?" a seven year old kid wondered as she listens carefully to the advise of her councilor.

"History repeats itself. Do not be certain that once it happened it will no longer occur again. Protect yourself as thy live, that is what your mother's last wish," the councilor replied. The kid lowered her head and stared at the lines of her palm as if she was looking right at her destiny. She was still a kid yet posess a remarkable brilliance. Something the old lady feel blessed since she was able to inherit the mind of her parents and the old lady is certain that even in such a young age, the young majesty will still understand what she meant.

"You are the golden fruit of your people, Majesty. The diamonds in the rough, the light among darkness, the flower among the grass. Yet, choose to be the flower of rose, be beautiful yet remarkably dangerous." The old lady coughed which earned a wary face from the young majesty. The young majesty immediately stood up and ran to her councilor sitting on a wooden swivel chair. She rested her tiny palm against her councilor which smiled at her painfully. The old lady can no longer stay any longer, that's why she was determined to let her know everything before her spirit left her body.

"Never...ever...let yourself be enslave by love. Learn from the experiences of the higher ups," the councilor straightly met the eyes of the young majesty as she utter fiercely and with great authority, "Be the Virgin Queen, give them hope, but never satisfaction. Never commit but you must be courted by all." Another caughed reverberated the cave which alarmed the young majesty. Seeing blood into the hands of her councilor, she is close to meet her doom. She is close to leave her with no one beside her.

"I don't want you to leave," the young majesty failed to control her tears. Her eyes glisten as tears slowly cascade out of her delicate eyes. The young noble is showing weakness, showing pain, melancholy that the councilor don't want to see on her last day of living.

The old lady treated her as her own, it was hard for her to leave her side especially in a moment like this. She's not ready, yet, she was left with no choice.

"You will heal this land, let your life be not a waste. Your legacy will be known as decades pass." The old lady smiled with her eyes glisten as she watches the young noble cry, burrying her face and hugging her legs.

"By the time you succeed, your empire will never be forgotten."

It seems that the wind carries memories, by the time it passess through you, flashback began to transpire, emotions began to enter. As I stood up above the mountain with the wild hush of the wind overpassing by, below me is a nation celebrating a feast. A feast which resulted by ultimate dominance and deceit. 

"How could they," I mumbled through the wind. "How could these people have the audacity to celebrate what slander ours?" My hands crumbled out of outrage. These people, overthrew and destroyed the harmony of this land. This is not how it supposed to end up, this is not what our ancestors visualized.

"Cruelty shall not be the key to overthrew a corrupted governance. But the only way to actually defeat them is to use the same strategy they committed," I fiercely mumbled. It is now or never, I hold the power of change and justice...it is up to me how things will meant in the end. I have the possession of the pen of this story, the key to this door, whatever comes to pass...everything shall end the way it is planned. 

"This is only the beginning."

[Sneak peak] Imperial Carnage: The Retaliation Of The Fallen EmpireOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara