Wrong number - 21

"What Tf do you mean by that?" Taehyung shouted almost forgot anyone can come to check his room any minute.

"please leave Jungkook, it's not even funny! they will kick me out of the dorm if they find out I'm with my teacher doing shit!"

Jungkook heard those words and signed, He softly smiled at Taehyung "What will happen? They will call your parents and will say 'your son is dating' what's more than that?"

"Are you fucking kidding me?" Taehyung can't believe his ears.
Jungkook was speaking rubbish because he didn't know Taehyung's parents yet.

"I will leave but" Jungkook took out a bracelet from his pocket and his eyes focused toward Taehyung's face.

"What???" Taehyung asked as he was super curious about that bracelet.

"If you agree to go on a date with me this weekend" Jungkook smirked , he knew he is in win point.

"I will never!" Taehyung also smirked because Jungkook can't force him.

"Okay" Jungkook said with a big sigh, as he started to open his shirt buttons.

"what the hell are you trying to do????"

"Obviously people are gonna come and check your room so need to give them full view" Jungkook again started to unbotton his shirt.

"no fucking way! You are trying to blackmail me!"

"Yeah I'm lol" Jungkook's abs were visible in front of Taehyung.

Suddenly they heard knock sound from outside.

Taehyung knew he is fucked up , there is no way anything can save him.

"Fuck yes , i will go with you! Please leave!!!" Taehyung almost begged out of fear rushing through his veins.

"Ok then you promise but You also have to change my name in your contact 'Future husband' then I will leave" Jungkook started to close his button slowly slowly.

Sound of door knocking was getting louder and louder which was making Tae's brain blank...

"Yes yes I will but PLEASE FUCK LEAVE BEFORE THEY FIND OUT"

"I PROMISE I WILL GO ON A DATE WITH YOU AND CHANGE THAT CONTACT NAME" Taehyung held Jungkook's hand and lastly said "Please" Which melted Jungkook right there.

"Okay see ya, Jeon Taehyung" Jungkook kissed on Tae's cheek before jumping Out of window.

Taehyung sighed in relief when he saw Jungkook safely went down and walk away.

Taehyung walked toward his room and fixed his clothes before he open the door.

He opened the door but his jaw dropped when he saw there his soulmate standing outside of his dorm who was knocking all that time.

"J...Jimin you?"

"Who you thought other than me? Why you take so much time to open the door? You know I was standing here like a fool" Jimin yelled.

"Sorry but teacher or guard....?" Taehyung asked not wanting to tell what just happened.

"I think everyone is asleep, plus guard I saw he was sleeping too so he didn't catch me, good thing. I was spending time with my boyfie so I came here so late" Jimin started to unpack his things while blushing.

"Wait....a... second..." Taehyung finally found what was the matter.

Jungkook the fucker

As you promised, change contact name

Taehyung

Jungkook....
You said someone saw your shadow

Jungkook the fucker

Yeah me , i did!

  Taehyung

You said teachers coming to check
My dorm room

Jungkook the fucker

Nope , they sleep faster than students
So there is no way

Taehyung

YOU FUCKING LIED!!

Jungkook the fucker

Yeah kinda
But dating you is important
More than those lies ;)

Seen✔️12:00