˜"*°•.˜"*°•𝒜𝒸𝓉 𝐼𝒱•°*"˜.•°*"˜

The guardian had enter the base's laboratory of sorts; he'd wonder why some guy would require him. "Oi- Hey Snowball; over here—" a voice had yelled; the guy who yelled was a indigo tubby with red eyes and glasses, his eyes heaved from the dark shadows under his eyes. His arms were crossed as he waited for the guardian to approach him; when he did he immediately got questioned.

Every question was about where he was, the infection, his relation to the beginning of it. "Okay okay; Wait for me to answer one of your fifty fuckin questions before asking the next." He snapped at the male; how rolled his eyes. "Alrighty snowflake, then answer the first question; where were you before the soldiers found your unconscious body at the abandoned facility, Far from you post in mainland, and not in the station where Your distress signal was sent to us."  who is presumed to be Lenny demand.

"Aye; Lenny give the guy a break. All of your questions were answered earlier by him. Maybe you should have listen to the conversation better." A tall dusty blue with fair skin spoke. He was still looking at his monitor which held his work on it. "Aye Shut It Max- I Wanted To Answer Them To My Face." Lenny replied with hostility; a orange tubby had looked over and sighed "LenLen calm down your getting pissy again." They said as they fixed their round glasses with rested over real eyes, and very fair skin with freckles.

Lenny angrily huff and drank from his mug it looked like herbal tea. "Was that all I was called here for?" The guardian ask failing to hide the annoyance in his voice. Max had looked at him a mask cover his mouth and he had unusual dusty red eyes with x shape pupils; he nodded to the guardian giving him the signal to leave. Which he quickly did; and returned himself to his room.

——————————

Richard stood by the lab door and watch the white tubby leave and glanced in with a blank expression and put his hand over one of his ears. He walked in and grab a file of the table and placed something on the underside of the computer and left as quickly as possible so he wouldn't be questioned. He sighed once out and dropped the file to his room leaving the file in a drawer then left to the main area.

He rested his hand on his head and sighed leaning against the wall; his vision blurred for a second and decided to make some coffee to help with his head as it swirled. The room was empty for the most part other then people passing through to get to their destination. He watched the coffee make filling the mug; once it was done he just took a drink from it and sighed and just chugged it.

He stood there and then rubbed the ridge of his nose. "Excuse me Captain." A female tubby spoke; when the Captain looked over he saw a shorter teal tubby with long curly hair; with bright yellow and blue eyes. "Oh Star, what is it you need" he'd ask the woman. " Lieutenant Finn and you are gonna be leaving soon to investigate a distress signal from the fortress with a few soldiers." The girl informed him; he blinked a bit then nodded before he left to fine the Lieutenant.

~•————————————————————•~