Chapter 10 : Rosalind

Bloom's pov

It's been 1 month and 4 days since my mom was killed by Rosalind and everything has just been going downhill since then. More burned ones have been walking around in the forest around the school and Rosalind is training us like we are going to have to fight for our lives tomorrow. She has been giving me and Stella privet lessons after classes but not at the same time. I have been trying my best to keep her happy but it's hard and she keeps demanding more of me when I don't even have my powers under control yet and I have experienced what happens if I don't do exactly like she wants me to. The girls have been so supportive being there for me every single day of this living hell but it's not all that I have told them. I just don't know how to or what to say and I don't want any more problems with Rosalind I'm trying to protect my Dad he doesn't need any more problems he is just trying to hold on to life as it is.

I was in the middle of one of my private lessons with Rosalind when she asked me to try and combine my magic with hers. I looked at her and was dreading having to ask but it was better than not doing as told. "And how do I do that," she smiled and said, "Just focus on something negative because you can only rely on the negative energy and thoughts to give you, and then think of something to do with your own and my magic." I looked at her for a few seconds and then I took a deep breath and tried to focus on something negative like Rosalind told me to and that should be easy because the only thing that I feel if I feel something is negative thoughts so it shouldn't be too hard.

I tried my best to combine my magic with hers but nothing happened so I opened my eyes and I hadn't even realized that I had closed and looked at her. "Again." I tried again but nothing. I looked back at her "Again" I tried again but nothing happened. "Again," "again," "again," "again," "again," "again" I couldn't do it anymore I fell to the floor. Looked up at her and I could see how furious she was. "Stand up." I did as she told me to but it was hard getting up on my feet and I wasn't standing very solid. "You think that you can just not do as told because you are weak well you will never learn if you don't try so let me show you how combined magic can feel like."

I stood still for a few moments not feeling anything until I could feel her in my head talking and she was angry. "You're stupid, ungrateful, and don't deserve to live. you're just as useless as Farah was." The last one hurt but I was doing everything not to cry. She then started using more of her magic and it felt like I was being ripped apart from the inside and then she just stopped. I wonder if Stella's lessons were like mine always ending with some sort of punishment but I came to the conclusion that it was only me because I symbolize my Mother to Rosalind.

I stood still trying not to move even though I was in pain. I didn't look at her I just kept my eyes on the ground. "Look at me...NOW" I looked up to see Rosalind standing beside me she had a tight grip on my wrist and she then started sending electric shock waves through my wrist I almost collapsed but I pulled myself just enough together to keep standing.
She kept going for about ten minutes and I was on the edge of passing out when she started doing it harder so that the electric shock waves were coming faster after each shot of wave was a few seconds before she did it again and again. It had been going on for over 20 minutes when she let go of my wrist and said that I was dismissed like I was some sort of soldier which I'm not I am just a regular teenager trying to hold onto her sanity when her life is like hell.

I walked into the suite and luckily was the girls all doing their own thing so I just walked into my and Aisha's room laid down on my bed and fell asleep because of the stress and pain that was my everyday life now.

It's been two days since my last session with Rosalind and I was still recovering from all the pain on top I still had to keep up my appearance in classes and with the girls and my Dad. It was just a little easier because I don't see my Dad every day anymore. After all, he is still drowning his grief in alcohol and I'm doing my best to keep Rosalind happy so it doesn't go out on the whole school.