EPI-2 °•○● WE LOST THE SUMMER●○•°

AVA'S POV:

I walked home after the priest disappeared before I can question him. While I was walking my to my home back, a bouquet shop attracted my gaze towards it. I saw a sunflower bouquet which is Hyuka's favourite one. He loves the smell of sunflower. So I planned to buy five bouquets as I'll be visiting the memorial park. It was aldredy 7:30pm, "Oh no! Jaehyun would've came home" I blabered to myself and I planned to go home and visit the memorial park later. I brought the basket of bouquets to home and I notice he is early than me! "Jaehyun! I'm so sorry I went to church for a little prayer but I don't know how the time went so fast there." I said as  he replied "No worry babes! Are you feeling better now?" And I said "Yeah, but.....".
"But? Are you not feeling well?" He asked worriedly. "No I meant...a little well, but listen, I saw a priest at the church that I visited earlier. He said me some random stuffs that I couldn't understand". I said as he then asked  "What he told?". I replied "he called me with a name called Yeom-ji, and he said my friends as warriors, he even said I have to find  them. He especially asked to save gyu". I continued "BuT ThEy ArE DeAD!!" My tears welled up in my eyes. Jaehyun hugged me and said "Don't worry babes! He would have misunderstood you! You don't think about it. Okay? And you have to go to the memorial park. Ryt? I'll come with you!" He said caringly. And I said "No need Jaehyun! I'll be going. You said you got some work at your company ryt? You go there" and Jaehyun nodded his head with a pleasant smile. And I left taking that basket of bouquets. We left the place. And as usual I was walking to that place. It was quite dark but I felt my friends presence beside me!.

AUTHOR'S POV:

Jaehyun went to the same abandoned building. He parked his car near a pole and he entered the building. Three more floors and that's where......

#FEW MINUTES LATER
AVA'S POV:

I'm back home. I felt quite relaxed and I switched on the TV and news flashed
"PRIEST KIM TAEHYUNG FOUND DEAD IN THE NEARBY GARDEN"
"Pr-ie-s-t T-ae-hyu-g??" I stuttered on my words as I got frightened too. "Is he really him???" Fearness took over me!

At the building.....

"EUNWOO????!?!" Junnie Exclaimed!
As Eunwoo smirked at Choi Yeonjun.

What's going on? Who is this Eunwoo? How yeonjun is alive?

READ TO FIND THE ANSWERS WITH AVA....

Ava writes,
The Dead Warriors