EPI-4 °•ʙᴀᴄᴋ ᴛᴏ ᴅᴇᴄᴇᴍʙᴇʀ•°

5th December (1 year ago)

A classic grooming is done by Ava to herself for the bride groom meeting with Jaehyun. Probably like it's a date. She is excited to the core of thinking about the feeling of a light dinner with a guy like him. "Guess I look pretty!" Ava talked to herself in the mirror after wearing a earing. Then she heard her phone buzzing, disturbing her. She attened the call just to hear her Friend's voice "Hello Junnie!" voice heard so calm "Hey Ava! What is taking you so long?" Yeonjun questioned in a tempered leading Ava in a confusion. "Taking long? Where?" Ava asked. "You forgot?" Yeonjun askes in disbelief. And he further continued "We planned to celebrate our Friendship Anniversary!" He said. "HOLY SH*T!! I totally forgot 'bout it! I'm so sorry Junnie I can't make it there! I have Bride Groom meeting with Jae" Ava exclaimed making Yeonjun disappointed. "Are you serious Ava.......?! It's okay! You go up with the Date! Atleast You wished bin?" Yeonjun questioned Ava to assure. But all he heard from Ava is "OH MY GOSH! I nearby?". "Yeah he is!" Yeonjun said Sarcastically. " Please Pass!" Ava said in a hurried tone. Yeonjun gave the phone to Soobin and said that she won't come, with a face of anger. "Hey Ava! Heard you won't come here" Soobin asked in a sense of dejection. "Many More Happy Returns Of The Day Binnie! I'm so sorrry for the late wish! Please forgive me!!!" Ava said and soobin thanked her with word of acceptance, Ava further continued

FORGOT THAT TOO!! You have binnie 2/8

"I can't make it there binnie cuz I'm having a date with Jae here! So sorry!" And she heard soobin sighing in a low-key. By side Yeonjun was thinking about Ava in their first meet and before Jaehyun Entering her life.

5th December (4 years ago) 《café》

"I guess that table is celebrating a birthday!" Ava said pointing at a table. "Yeah! They even ordered a lot of dishes!" Jihoon, her best co-worker replied. "Hmm! So jelous of the birthday guy! He have his friends nearby to celebrate it! No one ever know my bday" She said in a low voice which is barely audible to Jihoon. "Why you are saying 'No one'? I know it! It is somewhere on....no...ve..mber? Jihoon stammered with a awkard laugh. "Its on December Hoonie!" Ava said chuckling.

"Oh!" he said laughing in embracment and continued "well! I have my first date planned, so I have to go but the manager appointmented me to that table for serving! Please would you do that?? Pleaassee" Jihoon whinned which hard for to resist. "Okay!" Ava got the juice plate from Jihoon "ENJOY!" She waved a bye and she took steps forwarding the table. Ava was about to keep the juice plate on table but she received a call which buzzed her apron pocket, got flinched and poured the juice on the guy sitting "I'm So Sorry Sir My sincere apologies! I'm so sorry" Ava bowed.

(IT IS YEONJUN AND SOOBIN IS THE BIRTHDAY BUNNY >_<)

"Yeom-ji?" Yeonjun whispered to himself in a sense of shock. All the others were also shocked by Ava's look. They started murmuring to themselves. "Is that Yeom-ji?"
Beomgyu questioned in a confusion. "But she is dead at the battlefield" Soobin mentioned. "Does she reincarnated?" Kai questioned. "I guess so!" Taehyun replied.
"You guys talk about this, lemme go wash it" Yeonjun said leaving the place. Ava bowed at Yeonjun. "You can have a seat here" Beomgyu pointed at Yeonjun's seat. "But sir! I'm a worker here. I'm not allowed" Ava said. "It's okay, just sit here" Kai
signaled. "No sir! I have work" Ava said. "Just sit okay! At least for this birthday guy!" Soobin exclaimed. Ava was totally confused about their eager to make her join their group. She left out a awkard laugh and sat down.

《Yeonjun's POV》

"I couldn't get it......! Who is she? She looks like a copy of Yeom-ji. she really reincarnated or she was just a normal person. I guess she reincarnated. I'm pretty sure". I was talking to myself in the Washroom mirror. I left the washroom and entered the Café approaching to my Table. "What the heck?!?"

《Ava's POV》

"What the heck?!?" I heard a bold voice behind me and turned to see the man, who's shirt was spoiled by me. I stood up and asked him "Is it okay now sir! I was just sitting here as your friends said me to! So I'm sorry sir" I apologised. He replied "Its okay, have a seat! It seems like you were talking nice to them". I answered "Yes sir! To be honest they were nice! If you don't mind!" And we all had a great time talking to each other......!

Present

"I guess I'm mentally ill!! What the hell is going?" Ava mumbled to herself In the fullest of confusion and she tried calling Jaehyun but he didn't picked the call. She felt anxious.

《Ava's POV》

"Better I'll go have a nap!" I thought to myself and took my steps towards my bedroom but I entered Jaehyun's office unknowingly "Oops! This mansion is taking a lot of time for me to get adopted" I mumbled. Before I could leave the place I saw something odd on the table! I moved it to see....

"AVA! What are you doing here darling?"

Author's Note

What did Ava saw on the Table? Who was it atlast? Why everything making her feel confused? Will she find the Warriors? Who is really ZAIVA?

~Play To Find~