EPI-3 °•○● Valley of Lies●○•°

"~Hands locked
Bleeding blood
Silent place
Dark in here~"

"Dark? Its not dark here, the brightness of moonlight is still here and the place isn't quite cuz you are doing some nonsence rap and irritating me" yeonjun said in a irritated tone as beomgyu replied "i dont wanna die being silent!" And yeonjun continued "and i dont wanna die hearing to your fucking nonsence rap". Soon it turned into an arguement. "Wont you guys, shut your mouth! Already we are exhausted!" Soobin yelled as taehyun questioned "Who would have kidnapped us?! For what?! We got nothing!!" For which gyu replied in a surprised tone "Maybe for MONEY?!" while hyuka answered "We only have to ask money from them!. I dont think it is for money" and thats when jaehyun entered..

"You guys didn't change all these years. So loud as usual" Jaehyun said with a smirk And Yeonjun Exclaimed "EUNWOO?! ? ! "

Ava's pov:

Wh-a-t is goi-g in h -e-r-e??? The one who warned me is dead?But how come? Is it because of me? No it can't be! I should do something. I had all these thoughts running in my mind. I went to my room to get my coat so that I can go out in this cold night. And that's where I heard someone banging at my window and I turned back to see what happened. A girl with a wierd yet powerful outfit that she worn. Did she just broke the window? Oh no! It'll cost a lot to fix tha- "Excuse me?" She interrupted my unwanted thoughts and that's where I realised A STRANGE GIRL JUST BROKE INTO MY ROOM. I got scared and I shouted, she tried explaining me but before she could say something, I took the room lamp near me and hit her head but tho she didnt fainted as she revealed something to me.

"Eunwoo is planning to kill you Yeom-ji, you must be safe and someone killed Taehyung. I think Eunwoo did it. And find the warriors as soon as possible. Atleast find Beomgyu first. And... . . why did you hit me? You don't remember me?" She questioned me as I stuttered"u-hm..uhm"."Okay, be safe I gotta go! . Inform me if you find the warriors" she said in a hurry and disappeared like the priest did last time which totally lead me to confusion.

°•○●Character reveal●○•°

Name: Hwang ZaivaAge: UnknownStatus: Unknown

Name: Hwang Zaiva
Age: Unknown
Status: Unknown

More details of zaiva will be revealed in the upcoming episodes💎

Read to find💙

Ava writes~
The Dead Warriors
(Save me)