EPI-5 Truth Untold

Ava moved towards the table as she felt something odd on it. Then, taking her steps forward, she saw.................

"Death reports? It's Gyu's and other's is also here! But why are they seem fake? These can't be fake though...!" Ava started talking to herself and trying hard not to cry. She started to think that her friends aren't dead and it was all Jaehyun's play. After a little moment, she heard a voice from behind, giving her a fear chill.

 "Ava? What are you doing here darling?" She turned around, already having her eyes filled with tears. Ava couldn't believe what's going on! As the guy who she loved the most cheated on her, faking a whole death! She ended up seeing Jaehyun's face filled with fury. "Why'd you did this to me? I'm nice to you all along and never hurt you in anyways" Ava said firmly. Jaehyun took his steps forward making Ava to take steps behind. She ended up hitting up the wall and Jaehyun pinned her. "You think so Darling? You've never failed to cause me trouble! Why'd you have to come again after living as a Goddess? Can I say why? Just to cause me trouble! And I must end it!" He talked in a way in which Ava got a little petrified. He further continued "Those rats who you call friends, living for centuries and messing with me! AISHH!!! This sucks a lot?!?!". 

"I coul--" Jaehyun didn't let Ava convey her confusions and interrupted "I know you can't understand anything! I was in the idea of not letting you know anything and make you pay for the things you did to me! But you and your warriors crossed the limits!!". Now Ava is all frightened and bewildered. She stammered "Will.....you please....tell me where are.....my friends? I...can't take this anymore!" for which Jaehyun said smirking "Do you think I would?". "YOU MUST SA--!!" before she could complete her words, Jaehyun kissed her not letting her to speak. Ava's hands are tired of pushing him as he locked them to the wall tightly. Ava let her tears fall of her cheeks and she felt hopeless of being betrayed! Jaehyun broke the kiss apart making Ava to cry a mess with her knees on the ground. Jaehyun squatted and said to her "Anyways those dead rats will become rotten one day!". He left the place leaving Ava in a state of uncertainty. Ava then wiped of her tears and headed to her room to take her phone. She called all the five as she came to know they are alive.

Jaehyun took his car and himself to his regular drinking bar so that he can cool down himself.  As soon as he entered the bar, he heard a familiar voice greeting him "Greetings! Your Majesty!" and it is Sunghoon. *character note will be revealed soon for Sunghoon*. "Greetings Greetings!" Jaehyun greeted hesitatingly. "You aren't looking so happy today! What happened, your Majesty?"Sunghoon asked in a worried. "Ava started doubting on me and I yelled at her everything" Jaehyun said, taking a sip of his drink. "Don't worry Majesty! Her Majesty won't be remembering her past anyways" He said for which Jaehyun asked

"What If?"

"What If? What if she remembers? All my works will be spoiled!" Jaehyun said in a low-key. "So what are you going to do, your Majesty?" Sunghoon asked for which he replied "I'm gonna break the CURSE OF MORS!" which made Sunghoon to question in shock "You mean the bond which links you and Her Majesty?". Jaehyun nodded and left then place in rage

>AT THE ABANDONED BUILDING<

"Why she is keep on calling us? Did she became a paranoid? We all dead!!" Beomgyu said seeing his phone buzzing in far

"Why she is keep on calling us? Did she became a paranoid? We all dead!!" Beomgyu said seeing his phone buzzing in far. "You are the one who is paranoid gyu! We aren't actually dead!" Soobin exclaimed. "Wait guys! Think! why must she call us when she knew we are dead? Maybe she knew we are still alive!" Taehyun said. "Then we must pick her call!" Yeonjun said in a excited tone. "But our hands are locked!! How we are--" before Huening Kai could complete his words, they saw Zaiva entering secretly. "ZAIVA?!?!" Taehyun exclaimed. "Shh!" Zaiva hushed by her fingers on her lips. "Wait lemme untie you guys first!" Zaiva said while untying Taehyun. "Will you be alive if Eunwoo knows this?" Yeonjun questioned worriedly. "He'll bury me over here! But that's not important! Yeom-ji is in danger! I wan't you guys to save her!" Zaiva said. "I will save you too Zai!" Taehyun said holding her hands.

After calling her friends for a several time, she lied on her bed resting her whole body. Wishing everything to be a dream. She heard a lot of noises from downstairs where is her living room. She exits are room and walked downstairs. She ended up seeing............ "JUNNIE!!!!!!" 

She yelled and cried out of her eyes and runs towards him and hugged him tightly. "Here I am! Don't squeeze me to death again!" Yeonjun said laughing. Breaking from the hug, Ava said "I don't know what's going on!! I feel like I'm going insane!". Yeonjun caressed her and said "Don't worry! You will comprehend everything soon!"which made Taehyun to interrupt "Can you guys keep your romance later? we got something to work on!"  Which made Ava to let out a chuckle and united with the other four.  "Where is Eunwoo?" Soobin questioned for which Ava asked back in a doubted tone "Eunwoo?". "Oh sorry! Jaehyun!" Soobin clears. "Well.........he.......I don't know!"

"WELCOME WARRIORS!! LONG TIME NO SEE!" They heard.

~ Author Here!~ 

Who is this Zaiva Actually? Eunwoo again? What is the CURSE OF MORS? Warriors? Will Ava be able to find answers for confusion? 

READ TO FIND!

Ava Writes, DEAD WARRIORS {SAVE ME}

.