chapter 3

Y/n's POV
Liv and I finished the project and presented it today. After class I went to lunch and sat with Thomas and Artie.
Liv's POV
"Where is y/n" "she is sitting with Thomas and Artie today" "I don't understand how she can stand Thomas" "they are twins." Diggie says. After school I was called into my mother's Office so Thomas and I could try to talk things out. I knocked on the door and then walk in to see Thomas and my mom sitting down. "Hey Liv. So I wanted to start off by asking Thomas why do you bully Liv?" My mom asks. "I guess it's because I am jealous of her. I see the way people react when they are around her and it annoys me because everyone either ignores me or bullies me." Thomas said. "Thomas why don't you and Liv try to get along and become friends." "I would like that as long as Liv is ok with that." Thomas said."I would be happy to try it."I said. We walk out of the office and go to the gym to see Maddie and Diggie playing basketball. All of a sudden Thomas's phone starts to go off.
Thomas's POV
I am watching Diggie and Maddie play basketball when my phone goes off.
MOM
I answer the phone.
Thomas I need you to meet Y/n at the doctor's office. She has an appointment today but I can not go because I can't get off of work.
Sure thing mom.
Thanks Thomas.
Of course. She is my twin I will be there for her.
I then hang up and get up and rush out the door.
Y/n's POV
I finish my appointment and the doctor said he would send the results later.