chapter 7

Liv's POV
As I walk into my house I see Maddie and Diggie hanging out so I approach Diggie. "Have you heard any news about Y/n?" "She has a heart condition  and if the doctors can't treat it then she will die."
A few hours pass since Liv was told the news by Diggie.
I am heartbroken by this news. One of the only people who could see me for me and not for my fame could possibly be die and there is nothing I can do about it. I decide to call thomas to see how he is doing with the news.
T: hey Liv what's up
L: how are you doing
T: I feel like my whole world just came crashing down with the news of my sister.
L: do you want to talk about it
T: yes

T: I just feel like if I lose her that I will have nothing left. She is the only one in my family who really pays attention to me. My brothers ignore me and my mom thinks that I am a failure.
L: I understand that. I want you to know that no matter what happens I will be there for you Thomas.
T: hey Liv can I come over and hang out with you.
L: of course.
T: ok I will be there in an hour and a half.

I hang up the phone and I walk downstairs and I see Parker and Joey arguing about something.
"Hey guys what are you arguing about" "we are arguing about whether or not it is possible to fit a cow into the car." Parker says.
I soon hear a knock at the door and I open it to find......