22

Excuse any mistakes 🤍

Ethan

Man I wasn't trying to stare at him and Karen honestly but damn. She.. that shit was sexy. I have never seen a females body react that way, damn. She's incredible.

My mother looked between Drew and I in disappointment and honestly I don't think he cared at all.

"You got a what!"

"Mama."

"Wait just wait."

"John Drew, you're having sex with Mattie's daughter?"

"Yes mama."

"How long?"

"A couple a weeks. It's fairly fresh, but tonight we decided to stop."

"That was before or after she let out on you like a water hose."

"Man shut the hell up damn." Drew launched at me knocking me to the ground punching me over and over.

"And the next time you call my woman out her name, you'll be swallowing you're own teeth."

Mama pulled him off me.

"You're disrespectful."

"Look this is besides the point! Drew in my house? Where's your respect and obviously she don't have none either."

"Yes she does and so do I. Don't do that mama when Ethan been running a whore house out of here. Girls in and out every other day when you're gone on conventions. Yes I shouldn't have had sex with Karen I give it that, but that's the only girl I've been with, the only girl I've brought here. Ethan been messing around so damn much he got Karen's 2nd oldest sister pregnant and he don't even go with her. So be real mother, which one is worser. Karen and I having sex just happened it wasn't like we said this date and time, no. But this man here I don't know honestly. Just know who you coming at mama." He went to his room walking away from me and mama.

"Drew! Drew!"

"Man let him go, he ain't worth it."

"Oh you not out the woods boy, you got a what on the way."

"A baby."

"Was what Drew saying true bout you having females in my house?"

"Yes mama."

"You done lost your mind, go to your room until I call you. Me and Ms. Clark need to talk."

"Mama please.. I don't wanna get Karen in any trouble. Her mom don't know we was over there, I snuck there as Drew went to cover me. I went to see Denise and bring her some stuff for the baby. Mama don't, please."

"Seems like you care more for Karen then Denise."

"I do mama, I like her a lot."

"But you can't son."

"I know. It's just, I look at her and oh my lord she's everything."

"She's not for you Ethan."

"Mama.."

"She's for Drew and Drew only." My mama spoke as if she knew for sure.

"But I can't get her out of my head."

"Well you gone have to. Now up to your room."

"Yes mama."

I walked up the stairs going in to see Drew sitting there waiting on me. "This here ain't finished."

Karen

My body was numb, I couldn't move and my whole bed along with my carpet was wet.

"Jacky! Jacky!"