23

Excuse any mistakes

Karen

I just left my first block and was free until third. I went to rest room seeing Dorinda crying in one of the open stalls.

"Babygirl, what's wrong?"

"I don't know Karen I'm just so confused on my feelings for Greg."

"You still love him don't you?"

"Yea."

"Well what did he say to you that puts you in question pumpkin?"

"There you are, look i don't know who the chick is but she's looking for you Dorinda."

"Me?"

"Uh huh." Our classmate Vickie came in by the look on her face it wasn't too pleasant.

I walked out holding Dorinda's hand the girl that was looking for her stood in the hallway.

"You! You the reason why Greg won't talk to me anymore, you the reason that he didn't wanna get wit me, you're the reason we ain't last nothing but two days."

"Oh baby, I don't think she's the reason. Look in the mirror it might just be you." I said to her, Dorinda was in no case bout to fight this girl absolutely not. I spotted Jacky and Drew, lord I know this ain't finna go well at all,

"What you said to me bitch."

"Look in the mirror and you'll find the answer on why he don't wanna talk to you at all." I let go of Dorinda hand putting my hair in a ponytail

"Karen what are you doing?"

"Doing for you what you've always did for me."

One thing for sure Dorinda always was there and I'll return the favor to her.

"My problem is with her not you."

"Well you mess with her you'll get me." The walked up on me and I walked up on her.

"Don't bother Dorinda you got me."

"Tell her don't bother my man, you should know about this seeing that my sister did the same to you."

"Sugar, Ethan put her up to that because he wanted me too, now I'm sorry that your sister wasn't wanted I'm sure a dog pound could help her find her way around."

"You pushing it, what do they see in you anyway."

"Mature woman like qualities, though I Can't say they see that in you. Try charm school after you graduate, you might be able to hook someone then."

"DORINDA!!"

For one this school really don't care cause we got all this nose in the hallway and not nobody come to clear it up yet.

Anyway Greg walked up going to Dorinda.

"That bitch." The girl was headed towards Dorinda with a fucking razor blade in her hand.

"Uh uh." I hooked her with my arm knocking her to the ground and the razor blade out her hand.

"She's with her man, maybe I can help you." She got up looking at me like I was crazy.

"I'll let my sister handle you."

"I want the both of you, it'll be more fun." I cracked my back as I pushed her into the lockers.

"Don't mess with Dorinda, understand me; or so help me god I'm gone kill you with my barehands. I'm pretty sure the missing teeth in your sister's mouth is a remind to not come cross me again. Id take you learn from her before you become worser then her. Now if you could excuse me, my man waiting for me."

I pushed her out my way going to Drew.

"You're such a bad ass."

"Don't mess with Dorinda, that's all I can say."

"I bet so, come on we have to study for the test next period."

"That is right." We walked out back to see Jacky, jacking up Greg.

"Hey! What y'all doing."

"I'm just giving him a pep talk nothing major."

"Oh really, nothing major."

"I mean Karen please the stunt you just pulled.."

"I give you a pass."

"But I won't, put my man down Jacky."

"As you wish grace."

Dorinda

I walked up to Karen kissing her cheek. "Thank you."

"I'll do anything for you." She meant it, we were ok again as in back to normal ok.

"I love you Karen."

"I love you too Dorinda."

"Dorinda, listen. I didn't mean to put you in that position I swea."

"Greg, it's ok."

"No man, I really love you and that just won't right I should've been there for you. Rinda no matter how long it take let me make it up to you, let's work, because I honestly need you in my life. You my girl, my world and all. Trust I'm never leaving your side again. You can count on it."

"Ok, but if you leave again I'm sending Karen on you."

"Nah, I done seen what about. I'm straight off that for real."

I looked over to see her and John studying , well more like she was studying and he was studying her.

"Oh Drew?"

"What Greg?"

"The books on the table."

Karen looked up to see what was going on then she hit him. "Drew I'ma start wearing a trash bag if you don't stop. This test is really important and I don't think I got answers on me. Now come on  for real John."

"Maaaannn I liked y'all better when y'all won't together. Over here snitching and junk."

"We love you too Drew." Just when he was about to pay attention the bell rung for the third period and boy was Karen on his behind.

"See now I'm not gonna help you cause you should've been studying. You always do this every damn time." She popped him in the back of the head and he grabbed her.

Ion know what was said but whatever it was made Karen bite her lip.

"All right, y'all two you must stay focused."

"Oh I'm focused, Yessuh."

"Drew!" She got 'em again. By the time they make to the classroom Karen gone beat 'em half to death.

I looked over at Greg as he kissed me.

"God I missed you."

"No one told you to leave me."

"I know baby, but I'm here now and will always be. I love you."

"I love you too."

"Uh huh, but you try that again Gregory and ima have your head sitting on the counter." Jacky snuck up behind us scaring us half to death.

"Jacky please."

"Think I'm playing, I'm not."

"Oh we know."

But I hope he know that she for real, all the way...