Ch 9: Love Stops At Nothing (Kara x Lena)

Kara Danvers, aka Supergirl, had always admired Lena Luthor from afar. Lena was a brilliant CEO, kind and caring to those around her, and had a heart of gold. Kara couldn't help but be drawn to her, even though they came from different worlds.

One day, Lena asked Kara to meet her for lunch. Kara was nervous but excited. As they sat down at a cozy cafe, Lena began to open up to Kara about her life and her feelings.

Kara listened intently, her heart swelling with love for this amazing woman. Lena spoke about how lonely she felt, despite having everything she could ever want. Kara saw the pain in Lena's eyes and knew that she could be the one to bring her happiness.

As they finished their meal, Lena took Kara's hand and looked into her eyes. "Kara, I've been wanting to tell you this for a long time. I think I'm falling in love with you."

Kara's heart skipped a beat. She had secretly hoped that Lena felt the same way, but hearing it out loud was almost too much to believe.

"I think I'm falling in love with you too, Lena," Kara replied, her eyes shining with joy.

From that moment on, Kara and Lena's relationship grew stronger every day. They would spend hours talking and laughing together, taking long walks in the park, and going on romantic dates all around the city.

Lena was fascinated by Kara's dual identity, and Kara loved that Lena accepted her for who she truly was. They supported each other through the ups and downs of life, and Kara was always there to lend a helping hand when Lena needed it.

One day, Lena surprised Kara with a trip to Paris. They strolled along the Seine, hand in hand, taking in the beautiful sights and sounds of the city of love.

As they stood on a bridge overlooking the Eiffel Tower, Lena turned to Kara and said, "Kara, I have something to ask you."

Kara's heart raced as she waited for Lena to continue.

"Lena, what is it?" she asked.

"Lena took a deep breath and then got down on one knee. "Kara, will you marry me?"

Tears streamed down Kara's face as she nodded yes. Lena slipped a ring onto her finger, and they kissed passionately, knowing that their love was stronger than anything in the world.

Kara and Lena's love story was just beginning, but they knew that they were meant to be together forever.