Ch 12: Conquer Together (Lexa x Clarke)

Clarke Griffin had always been a leader, even before she was sent to the ground with a hundred other juvenile delinquents. But when she met Lexa, the Commander of the Grounders, everything changed.

Lexa was different than anyone Clarke had ever met before. She was strong, fierce, and unafraid to do whatever it took to protect her people. Clarke found herself drawn to Lexa's steely determination and her unwavering sense of duty.

As they worked together to save their people from the many threats they faced, Clarke and Lexa grew closer and closer. They shared their stories, their hopes, and their fears, and Clarke found herself falling harder and harder for Lexa with each passing day.

One night, as they sat by the fire, Lexa turned to Clarke and said, "I know that I'm the Commander, and I have a duty to my people. But there's something about you, Clarke, that makes me want to be something more than that."

Clarke's heart skipped a beat. "What do you mean?" she said, her voice barely above a whisper.

Lexa took Clarke's hand in hers. "I mean that I want to be with you, Clarke. I want to be more than just the Commander. I want to be your partner, your lover, your everything."

Clarke's eyes filled with tears. "I feel the same way, Lexa," she said, leaning in to kiss her.

From that moment on, Clarke and Lexa were inseparable. They faced down danger and fought for their people side by side, always with each other's backs. They knew that they were stronger together than they could ever be alone.

As their relationship deepened, Clarke and Lexa began to dream of a future together. They talked about building a new world, one where they could be together and live in peace. They imagined a life where they could be free to love each other without fear or prejudice.

But they also knew that they had to confront the darkness in their past. Clarke had to come to terms with the trauma she had suffered on the Ark, and the weight of the many lives she had taken since coming to the ground. Lexa had to face the legacy of violence and betrayal that had plagued her people for generations.

It wasn't easy, but Clarke and Lexa faced these challenges head-on, supporting each other every step of the way. They knew that they could conquer anything together, as long as they had each other.

In the end, Clarke and Lexa emerged stronger than ever before. They had overcome their pasts, conquered their fears, and built a life together that was filled with love, joy, and hope. They knew that they were meant to be together, and they would never let anything come between them.