Chapter 1;"Who is she?"

"i may be your child and all, but keeping me imprisoned from my cell isn't so fun anymore..i wish to seek freedom even for just a bit mother..." Ranunculaceae sighed in disappointment and pain as she placed her hand on her forehead and looked away sighing painly "... I have found someone else i truly care about and love all of my heart with.. please oh, please i am begging you! Let me be with him!" Ranunculaceae took her hand off of her forehead as she held both of her hand together looking in front of her with pleading and puppy eyes, there was her 2 angelic-like figures... At this point she was begging and pleading Infront of them just to get or have what she wanted but little did you all know.. they looked angelic but one was a bit rather odd from the other one, one was quite... dragonic.. "my,my darling... I never saw you plead like this before! What has that mere cookie cast upon you!" The lady on the right sighs as she lets a groan slip out of her lips "Riri. You cannot always have what you want, follow our rules and be an obedient little girl now, don't be such a brat!" Next to the lady at the left was a person's figure that was looking quite odd perhaps the most dragonic one.

A masculine figure, buff and a very tall person that has 2 horns at each sides of his head, his very long thick shiny hair glimmers through the sunlight reflecting from the window, his mascara and eye lashes were thick. His stare was quite intimidating and cold as if it could cause your death, his eyes shot a cold glare that would kill you, or feel his strong aura and his scent linger around.... "My child. You are one beautiful blessing that the gods have given to me and your mother.. we wish you the best and happiest life you have, if you wish to spend your life with that mere cookie we understand... But first things first we must meet that guy that you wish to spend your eternity upon with" his voice was heavy and quite raspy, that gave shiver or tingles go through at your spines, his 2 dragon tail swiftly swinging lightly as he talks, a small smile curved upon his face, his gaze softened.(i have a art of her zaddy but I'm like hella high HAHHAHAHA)

Ranunculaceae's mood lightens up as she smiles with pure happiness as a result "thank you! Thank you vater! And mama!" Ranunculaceae let go both of her hands as tears from the side of her eyes slowly ran down onto her cheeks as her cheeks as well flushes red, she ran up on them and gave them a huge embrace of warmth and love(yuCk*slap*)

"Thank you so much mama! And dada! I love you both so much!!" She squeals in happiness as she was hugging them..

Then.... There.. it snapped.

A sound of glass shattering echoes.

Everything came to its downfall, everything was black as the void had nothing to see, all black infinitely black, an endless reign of void.

"It was a old memory..."

TW!!; Gore,blood, burning a corpse, poor body image(?)..etc

An echoey and soft voice spoke as a place turned in, the voice was quite cracked a bit as she felt her tears run down from her face..

"A... Old me...-me..m-mory.." Ranunculaceae choked on the blood that spilled out coming from her mouth as her sight became blurry, she felt pain wash all over her body as she just wished right now to end at ease. she laid on the cold hard ground as a lot of blood oozes out of her body she was covered in blood and the only sight she could only see was her own child...the child she had loved "dearly" Her hair long pinkish hair was now cut in half, it was now short, she was holding a large broken glass from the mirror, blood was stained on it, she was covered from her mother's blood and her father's blood, she felt something very hot wrap around her only to weakly glance to find where it was coming from, she saw a huge fire build up, growing bigger and bigger.

The child was pouring gasoline on it and everywhere.

A sound of laughter followed up, she felt her fear grow and grow more intense each time, she saw her dear lover,husband,beloved person. Dying across from her