Chapter 3:"Awakening"

"SORRY? IS THAT ALL YOU CAN SPEAK ACTAEA. THE BUTTERFLY FOUNDER." All voices come to speak at the same time together the voice sounded rather hurt and pure madness washing over as actaea felt the strings on her grip tightening as she hissed in pain, the string digging deeper to her flesh as she felt her tears threatening to burst and roll down from her eyes.

"Pathetic butterfly. Pathetic. Useless.... Cookie."

They all spoke as actaea started to sob as her tears fell down from her eyes and cheeks as she softly silently cried following a laughter from all the voices around this delusional dream echoed and got louder.

But just like that a loud voice interrupted. Breaking the laughter

"BOOOOORING. BOOO! HAHHAHAAAAA"

It sounded all so familiar... That's when actaea realized it was the childish voice! The voice that belonged to Vast! The childish cookie..

"PARDON!?" the godly cookie's voice spoke angrily "I Said you're boring. Booo! Boooring!" Vast loudly laughed as the laughter suddenly sounded sinister and threatening as 2 glass broke. The godly cookie gasped in surprise and twisted to a new emotion plastered on their face "HOW DARE YOU, YOU PIECE OF STUPID CHILD"

"said by an idiot who doesn't recognize her own child... Tsk tsk tsk" vast loudly laughed again as she stopped.

"DISGUSTING. FOR A WEAK COOKIE LIKE YOU, TO BE MY CHILD? DISGUSTING FILTHY FAILURE."

"Don't go blabber nonsense whore. I am your child. I AM YOUR FUTURE CHILD. you rascal, no wonder why dad killed you that's what you get for being a slut and a whore." Vast let out a loud threatening growl, the same as a growl of a threatening dragon.

Everything fell upon silence...

Until the god spoke up again

"... Future child..?.. w-what's GOING ON RIGHT NOW-"

'ENOUGH OF THIS NONSENSE VAST. LISTEN TO I AM SAYING RIGHT NOW.'

Another voice joined in, rather a raspy and demonic male voice joined in booming into the conversation as blue strings wrapped around the Glass and shattered them all. Appearing in an empty void as the glass shattered and fell on the ground, actaea was panicking as she was watching everything right infront of her very own eyes

"Oops gotta go! See you Soon actaea!"

'VAST WAIT-'

..

.

.

.

.

DING DING DING...

"GAHH!" Actaea snapped back to really jolting a little, quickly looking around startled by the sudden ringing.

"Oh my! Actaea dear are you alright??" Hydrangea quickly walked towards actaea as she checked her if she was alright.

Actaea looked at hydrangea still startled pupils dilated small, but soonly calming down as she sighed in relief... Feeling her heart race so fast from that ringing sound that brought her she finally calmed down and nodded, her pupils going back to normal and looking away from hydrangea as she sighed. Feeling a cold sweat run down from the side of her face.

"Are you okay..? Lady... Actaea?" Hydrangea calmly said, as worry was visible within her voice. She looked at actaea with a now worried expression as she offered a cup of tea to her, nudging actaea slowly. She(actaea) looked on the cup of tea before looking up on hydrangea as she warmly smiled. "Thank you" actaea softly said as she took the cup of tea gently from hydrangea's hands, following up sipping a little bit of tea inside the tea cup that was handed to her by hydrangea