Chapter 4: Delusion

..?

Once the lotus dragon cookie left the room with ananas dragon cookie, i was left to ponder and overthink... "Who is he?"i tried to remember everything i can.. but no use my head hurts oh so badly it made my head go dumbfounded just by thinking so much of who this dragon may be...but he's so oddly.. familiar?... I just cannot place my finger on it..or where have i met this dragon cookie..

Oh it hurts my head so badly..

. . .

I sat up and scanned the entire room as my brain tried to process everything going on, my eyelashes flutter in a gentle way. gosh.. everything is so familiar.. the room.. the textures,the walls.. her face.. they were all so familiar.. i cannot think of a conclusion at this moment.. what if i know them in the past? What happened in the past? Why can't i remember who i am?

D I N G

I heard my head ringing a bit as i let out a silent surprised gasp and bowed my head down to stare at the messy sheets and brought my hands Infront to take a look, my hands started to tremble a bit.. all i could see was my black sharp claws.

"Who am i?"

"What's going...on?"

"Where am i?"

The thoughts rushing through in my empty mind scattered all around and jumping to conclusions...

I heard the door slide as i lifted my head up a bit to see who it was... To my surprise I don't know them
...'Wait.. i don't know them... Wait why are they walking towards me!?'

'Oh gosh.. i really wanted to show my panicking side, but I'm unable to do it.. i felt like i froze in one place..'

I continued to stare at the cookie.. 'it doesn't look like a normal cookie to me at all.... They have a tail..?but.. cookies don't have tails!" I saw their tail swinging a bit and then..

I flinched a bit upon realizing as i started to feel fear building up inside me..

"Are you done talking to yoursself 'ACTAEA'" i heard the cookie that is now towering me as i looked up at them.. they knew my name.. how was i supposed to respond?how did they know me?? Maybe the lotus dragon and ananas dragon told them?? Huh?? How?? Who is this?? Are they gonna hurt me??

"Oh.. hey" i responded back as i smiled innocently at them.. trying not to show fear even though it was SO DAMN OBVIOUS.

I heard them growl as they crossed their arms together. Oh boi..

"Don't jusst 'oh hey' me ACTAEA. Do you remember me? It'sss me pitaya dragon cookie! The one in red armor and tall! The one... You.....you.. you used to have a beef with.."

The cookie's voice sounded seem to have dropped low slowly and carefully.. i do not know if i am hearing this correctly.. or are they being sincere.. only one way to find out.

//end of the first p.o.v//

Actaea had sat on the bed as the 'cookie' that was towering her sat on the bed at the end, and looked at her with a soft look and a sincere one.. they took off their helmet and placed it down beside their foot, the cookie looked like they had a really really long chonky white fluffy hair with black little seeds all around his hair, he wore an reddish armor and his tail having the color of red with a mixed faint of green... Although.. it looked like it was SLICED in half.. their lashes were white and their pupils sharp as a cat staring down at them, actaea could feel her spines tingle in a bit of fear. But she felt a bit safe and calmly washed over them, Actaea looked at the cookie's expression as she felt her heart dropped a bit.. she felt hurt. She couldn't express that she was kind enough to apologize.