Chapter 2

Pyaare
~Osho Jain

_________________________________

A big house with an even bigger swimming pool with water. Yes lots of it. A perfect summer weather with clear skies and butterflies everywhere. I sit by the water in my bathing suit , sunglasses and a big hat while a servant brings juice and holds out the straw to my mouth. I take a sip. Then another, then another.

Life's perfect.

I stare at the water and see someone come out of it. Bless my eyes goddamnit he's perfect! I watch as he approaches me and gets down on his knees.

He takes out a small box from his pocket and opens it. Inside there's a ring with the biggest diamond I've ever seen with a shine so bright that I wear another pair of glasses. Even before him saying anything, I find myself already muttering "YES".

And then he speaks "Zaira, I've been in love with you ever since we met ...I wasn't able to confess until now"

Omg its happening.

"every thing reminds me of you and It makes me crave your presence"

I know, I know I'm irresistible .

"I've waited a long time to say this to you....."

Bitch just say it

" Zaira I think...I think..you really should wake up."

WTF?!

He starts to get closer ..even closer, he holds my shoulders and bends in..our faces inches apart, and he says,

"YOU LAZY HIPPO GET YO ASS UP FROM THE BED BEFORE I COME AND BEAT YOU UP." His manly voice changing to Jude's voice. Wait a minute, even his face. His face slowly morphs into Jude's. before I know it my swimming pool is gone and even my juice and sunglasses. I'm in Jude's room and she's right in front of me shouting, "HONEY IF YOU'RE DONE TAKING YOUR 10 HOUR LONG BEAUTY SLEEP, CAN WE TALK?"

A dream. It was all a dream. I stand no chance in reality at least let me dream peacefully.

I quickly freshen up and we sit down at the table. I toss some nuts in my mouth and Jude begins, " So...my parents are returning in a week. They just called me in the morning and since then I've been waking you up. Zaira have you found a flat yet?"

I knew this was coming and that's why I've been flat hunting but without success. Uni starts in two weeks, her parents return in a week. Agh. FML.

"I haven't yet but don't worry I'll find one very soon" I said.

"You know Zaira I wouldn't do this if it weren't for my parents..." Jude replied

" I understand Jude. Either ways I was moving out before that."

"Anyways would you fancy a cup o' tea?" she asked with an accent. And my goofy Jude was back. Seriously that girl can't remain serious for too long. It drains her brain cells as she says.

I replied with the same accent, "With some cookies please."

And we both started laughing.

********

I'm roaming the streets as if it would help me in getting a flat. To be honest I'm really tired after all the flat searching. I go to a nearby store and get myself an icecream. Hopelessly I sit at the table licking my ice-cream. I'm depressed but at least I have an ice-cream. Hah be jealous.

"fatso get up and look for a flat. Licking an ice-cream won't take you anywhere!"

"Circuit I swear to god could you just shut up and let me eat. It's not like I haven't looked at all. I did but I can't find one at affordable price dude....their prices are sky high and my budget is underground."