Chapter 4

Tere Bina
~Zaedan

________________________

Riding the bike myself while cycle guy enjoys the backride Is not what I imagined.

But here we are.

"How long till we reach?" he asked clearly enjoying the ride.

When I asked him for the food colour, I imagined him quickly running and getting me the colour or magically making the colour appear out of thin air or anything but this. I mean this is'nt even compensation when I am the one riding the bike and going to the store then picking up the stuff myself. As it is this was my potential plan. I shouldn't have asked him for it in the first place.

"just shush and we'll reach faster." I replied.

He obeyed and naturally we reached in a few minutes.

I check the time and it's really late, I won't be able to make it in time. I have to bake the cake too. Too late. I wasted too much time. I think this while glaring at the cycle guy who gives no fucks whatsoever as if he isn't the reason why I'm late. But it's in vein to regret now. What's passed is passed. I can still get the colour and bake the cake later in the day.

Still I roam the shoppig aisles searching for the food colour when cycle guy shouted from the other end, "young lady I found it!" holding a big pack of food colour and waving it towards me and coming this way. I check the time ...its already 11:50. Too late now.

"Do you have somewhere you need to be? You're always checking the time-" he asked.

"Well I definitely I am late because of a particular someone" I say glaring at him. He notices it and quickly turns the other way.

We roam for more minutes, not sure what looking for.

"May I ask why was food colour so urgent this late at night?" he asks.

"I had to bake a blue birthday cake."

"Your birthday?"

"Mine was months ago." I scoff.

He seems to think something, "your boyfriend?", he smirks.

This guy istg-

"I wish"

"Then whose?"

"I'm not gonna tell you, you'll laugh"

He crosses his arms, "try me"

"its Percy's birthday- "

"JACKSON??" He shouts so loud that I double check if it wasn't Namjoon. But wait he knows.

"You know??!"

"Girl I've read all the Riordan books" he proudly says.

Young lady to girl. That's an improvement. I hit his shoulder, "should have told me before, we would have become friends by now."

"its not too late, we still can you know...become friends." He smiles shyly and a cute dimple appears on his cheek. God guys with dimples have been surrounding me lately.

" I'll go and get the billing done." He quickly runs away.

"cool I'll wait outside." I reply but probably no one heard.

It's a nice store with small tables and chairs placed outside. I stand by the railing and look at the stars.

"we're always with you" a male voice

"the stars will guide you" a female voice

I shake off the memory and quickly wipe my face.

"Stargazing, are you?"

"Yeah they're too bright today. Its almost distracting."

He beckons me to come over one of the small tables and pulls out something from the bag. I follow in confusion and my eyes go in shock when I see a baby blue pastry with a small candle on it.

"This-"

"I'm sorry, because of me you got late and couldn't bake your cake. Accept this as compensation for now.' He smiles, "shall we cut it?"

                                                                        (Pighal gayi pighal gayi mai)

We cut the pastry and share it in half.

"this is actually good"

"I know right."

I check the time. Its little past midnight. I need to sleep too as I have to meet Namjoon tomorrow. I don't know what sort of idea he is talking about.

I didn't expect cycle guy to be this good. I mean okay I broke my headphones because of him but anyways.

"Come on lets head back."

Since we only had one vehicle so yeah I had to carry him again. The entire ride he seemed happy and hummed a tune. I liked it. I wanted to ask him which song but I didn't.

Finally we reached, I park my bike and go to him.

"thank you so much for today.. I'm sorry for earlier." I apologize.

"Ah no sorry and no thank you in friendship"

Wait that sounds familiar.

"Kabhi Khushi Kabhi Gham??!"

"What?-" he asks confused.

"Ah nevermind. Ignore that..have a safe ride." I say.

"Hmm..you too bake a tasty cake. Don't burn the kitchen."

I chuckle, "I wont."

"well then bye, if fate wishes we'll meet again." He says putting on his helmet.

"bye." I wave. And he's gone. A lingering feeling starts growing in me until I start to hear someone singing.

"Ham hai raahi pyaar ke, phir milenge chalte chalte."

Wait a damn minute-

"Circuit please stfu"

"bitch I wasn't even singing."

" I never said you were" I smirk,

"Anyways since when Miss Zaira started making new friends this quick."

"I don't know..but I have a good feeling this time."

───

A/N- OMGG 100 READSS!! THANKYOU SO MUCH PEOPLE!! 100 ISN'T A BIG NUMBER BUT IF 100 PEOLE CAME TO ME AND READ MY STORY THAT WOULD BE A BIG THINGS SO TYSM<333

ANYWAYS UPDATE AFTER SO LONGGG !! HOW WAS THE CHAPTER??

ANY GUESSES WHAT IS THIS CRAZY IDEA NAMJOON IS TALKING ABOUT??