Chapter 10: Manly Whatnots

Cut to inside Chloe's home

Chloe is taking a shower and replaying her experiences with Lucifer and Zarathos in her head. From the time that Zarathos was shot in the chest, from Jimmy banging his head against the glass wall, to the time Lucifer push Joe through the glass with only a single hand. Suddenly Chloe hears a thump downstairs, she wraps herself in a towel, grabs her gun, and cautiously makes her way downstairs.

 Suddenly Chloe hears a thump downstairs, she wraps herself in a towel, grabs her gun, and cautiously makes her way downstairs

She gasps when she sees Lucifer and Zarathos making breakfast in the kitchen. Unfortunately, her towel then drops to the floor.

Chloe: Lucifer? Zarathos?

Lucifer and Zarathos see Chloe in her birthday day suit. While Zarathos had the decency to look away. Lucifer, without a hint of shame, looks at the Detective in all her glory.

Lucifer: Well, good morning, Detective.

Zarathos: Hey Blondie, (points to the towel on the ground) you drop something.

Chloe then sees her towel was on the ground and went quickly to pick it up to cover herself.

Chloe: What the hell are the two of you doing here?

Zarathos: Making breakfast.

Lucifer: And setting the table.

Chloe: You broke into my house?

Lucifer: Yes, well, I hope you don't mind. You were taking forever in the shower. What do you do in there?

Chloe: Both of you are unbelievable!

Lucifer: Oh, thank you, but it's you who should take the compliment. Really kept things up since Hot Tub High School, haven't we? Ding-dong.

Chloe: (sighs) I want to shoot you.

Lucifer: Tease. Do it. I'm immortal, remember?

Zarathos: Do it please blondie, that's the only way you're gonna shut him up. Uh, do you have any truffle oil?

Chloe: Both of you, get out of my house now.

Lucifer: We haven't eaten yet.

Chloe: Out.

Zarathos: C'mon we made the food, can't we just have a nice breakfast together like partners?

Chloe: We aren't partners, and you guys need to leave now.

Lucifer: Well, don't we need to discuss the next case?

Chloe: There is no next case.

Lucifer: What?