Chapter 11: Manly Whatnots

Cut to LUX

Maze is walking down the bar and blows out some candles, but hears some wings whooshing behind her. Without a second thought, she throws her dagger at the source of the noise, but Amenadiel just moves his head slightly to dodge out of the way and the dagger gets stuck on the wall behind him.

 Without a second thought, she throws her dagger at the source of the noise, but Amenadiel just moves his head slightly to dodge out of the way and the dagger gets stuck on the wall behind him

Amenadiel: Miss me?

Maze: I know why you're here. I won't help you, Amenadiel.

Amenadiel: One way or another, Maze, I am gonna change your mind, so... You're gonna help me get Lucifer and Zarathos back to Hell. Don't make it painful.

Maze: (scoffs) You forget. I love pain.

Maze's dagger comes back to her and goes to attack Amenadiel. She attempts to stab him but each time she tries to, Amenadiel blocks every one of her strikes and then he uses a palm strike on her back and pushes her to the ground.

Amenadiel: I'm an angel. You can't beat me, little demon. Stop and hear me out.

Maze:  (chuckles) Men... they always want to talk.

Maze gets off the ground and goes to attack Amenadiel but when she goes to attack again. Amenadiel grabs both her arms and holds her without any struggle. Maze just got madder and got one of her arms free and goes to stab him again but as Amenadiel doges the dagger, Maze does a roundhouse kick to his chest and punches him in the chin while he recoils back from that attack, she then shoulder bash him towards the wall. Amenadiel had enough of this so he switch positions with Maze and pushes her to the wall and hold her arms above her head.

Amenadiel: Enough! We want the same thing!

Maze: Oh, do we? Let's see. (Licks Amenadiel's cheek) Uh-oh. Did I hit a nerve?

Amenadiel: (Letting her go) Mazikeen, we both know that something has fundamentally changed in Lucifer. Now, aren't you even the least bit concerned?

Maze: No. It's a phase. It'll pass.

Amenadiel: Then what about Zarathos? I know you have seen him starting to change, and not in a good way. How much longer do you think he can last before he just loses control?

Maze: Personally I would love for him to stop holding back. What? Afraid he'll come after you?

Amenadiel: (Chuckles) Oh I don't think I should be the one afraid. After all, I'm not a filthy demon living with him.

Maze: He would never hurt me.