𝗦𝗘𝗔𝗦𝗢𝗡 𝟭

NOTES: 

- The story will go from season 1 to season 7 as planned, but I won't do all the episodes, simply because there are some episodes where nothing much happens or because I can't fit Rebecca in.

- There will also be episodes that I made up so if you don't recognize it, it's normal.

-The characters won't say exactly the same words as in the show because I find it too complicated to remember everything lol.

MORE ABOUT REBECCA...

Rebecca Wilkerson is an 11 year old girl. She has a twin brother, Malcolm, and 3 other brothers, Francis, Reese and Dewey, the youngest.

She has one friend, Jade aka JJ, who has been her best friend for as long as she can remember.

At school she is considered a ghost, she is considered the little sister of the troublemaker Reese, and the reputation that their family has doesn't help either, everyone is afraid to be around her.

She enjoys skateboarding, math, athletics, and debating who is the best member of the Backstreet Boys with JJ.

She has asthma, but very few people know this because she hates it when people see her as fragile.

•✿·✿·✿•

DAKOTA FANNING AS...
REBECCA MARIE WILKERSON

 ❝this is who I am, nobody said you had to like it

 ❝this is who I am, nobody said you had to like it. ❞

LINDSAY LOHAN AS...
JADE-JANE "JJ" MILLER

 ❝I respectfully don't care

 ❝I respectfully don't care.❞

THE REST OF THE CAST IN THEIR ORIGINAL CHARACTERS..