Cheerleader

Rebecca and Malcolm were on their way back to the bedroom after playing outside, when they heard crying coming from the bathroom, out of curiosity, they opened it to find Reese sitting on the toilet.

"Was that you crying?" asked Malcolm.

Reese replied, "I was reading."

Rebecca, skeptical, added, "But you never read."

Annoyed, he replied, "Go away, twins!

It was only after two more attempts that the two managed to catch their big brother in the act, crying over a girl.

"Yeah well, it's kind of normal that she doesn't like you," Rebecca muttered, which caused Malcolm to elbow her. "What, it's true!"

"You could start by doing things that don't make her cry, like get to know her, then do the things she likes to do!" offered Malcolm.

"Before or after I decorate her house with toilet paper?"

"Instead," the twins replied at the same time.

"Thank you, I will apply your advice."

Malcolm and Rebecca teased, "Reese loves Wendy, Reese loves Wendy," which caused a chase between the three.

---

Reese prized his masculinity, so when JJ and Rebecca saw him performing as a cheerleader, they exploded with laughter.

"Tell me this is a daydream!" exclaimed JJ, still trying to control her laughter.

"I think it's because of Wendy," then she began to whisper, "He's in love with her."

JJ made a shocked expression, "Seriously, he couldn't choose another girl, she likes Teletubbies!"

"I don't understand why you don't like her, she's nice to me," she declared with a shrug.

"Yes but the two are totally different, she loves cheerleading, while he doesn't, have you seen how he doesn't even know how to perform!" she exclaimed as she turned her best friend's head towards him, all to see him miss his show by crushing someone's foot.

"You're not wrong."

---

When she came home from Jade's she saw Malcolm on top of Reese, it was one of the only times she was glad she got a cast.

But still, all the hard work paid off, because Reese had finally made it through his performance without any problems, he had never been so invested in anything.

Rebecca began to exessively tap JJ's shoulder, "Hey, look, he's talking to Wendy!!"

"Wow, you must really be proud of him to talk like that."

"Yeah," she said before slapping her palm against her forehead, "Everything was going so well, and since Resse is a total idiot, he slapped her! I'm dropping the case," she shouted before leaving the table.

---

When Rebecca returned to the room, she saw Reese trying to cut off his uniform, and Malcolm in front of him, she started to run towards them.

"What are you doing Reese! You're already giving up on Wendy, even though she's one of the best girl you'll ever find!"

"That's what I'm trying to tell him, but he won't listen because of Dad's speech!"

Rebecca frowned, "Which speech?"

"I'll spare you the details," Malcolm replied with a disgusted grimace.

"Anyway, don't pass up your chance, unless you want to marry Mom, is that what you want?"

Reese paused before saying, "What, no!"

Malcolm completed what her twin said, "Then you better not give up!"

---

In fact, the next day, the cheerleaders were performing, which had become usual, since it was the championship season, which Rebecca hated, but this time she saw Reese and Wendy talking to each other.

Rebecca whispered with her fingers crossed, "Come on, please don't let him hit her.."

Then, their hands slowly came together, causing the entire group to fall over.

Rebecca suddenly stood up, "Yeah! You did it Reese," she shouted, causing some people to look at her strangely. "What, that's my brother!"

---

The two lovers separate a week and a half later, because of Reese's aggressiveness, to the great displeasure of Rebecca, who liked to see Reese a little more appeased in her presence.

After they broke up, he was so sad that Rebecca had to offer him a special compilation "broken heart".