ch epilogue (chaos with tankhun)✿ರ⁠╭⁠╮⁠ರ

Minor family mansion

Helllllllllloooooooooo ....my baby how are you doing....give me a hug ....you got slime is that imoogi reincarnation not giving you food come back ok we will watch series and have horror all night hmmmmm why don't you come back (whisper but whole mansion can hear )

And won't need to fear i will annihilate him just need some holy water than my conspiracy would be proven right about him being fusion of demata....hm what do you say ?

Vegas (tight smile)
Will you please stop trying to change pete night and stop with all those wild and crazy like you conspiracy ok .......and now just get lost we are going on lunch date  which you most excellently ruined hm ,so get lost  .. mac bring some salt and sanitizer to kill his crazy.phillic disease......

Tankhun..
You both are going to luch date?

Pete.
Uh huh

Tankhun.
In this , no matter how senseless this blood thirsty demon is how can you paint my fashion sense black

Vegas.
Oh so you have fashion sense i thought it got rolled down hill and stairs just like your brain.....

Tankhun..
Hah we will se ...pete follow me now we need makeover.......

After like 20 min waiting....pete descended the stair looking hella gorgeous with white long coat type shirt and white pant looking an angel that he is ......

pete descended the stair looking hella gorgeous with white long coat type shirt and white pant looking an angel that he is

Vegas mouth was unable to pick it self up with his brain buffering with all the beauty, cuteness and just pete being like an angel that he is  ..........

Vegas was just standing there with his brain rebooting and crashing all for nearly 50 times ......

Tankhun.
Now what do you think huh? how is my fashion sense?

(Frown) hello is anyone there in brain .....heh gotcha.......

For what seems like 20 min vegas was still staring at pete with pete shying away.....

Vegas.
Baby is it really important to go on date ? Can't we just stay at home?

Pete.
For what ,to raid me no you promised and we are going to date and that's final (while pouting and grumpy like a bunny)

Vegas .
I don't want more people to fell in love with you it's already enough with hia

Tankhun.
Seems like i earned respect for my work it seems. So, call me for next date ok ....

Vegas.(dazed)
Ok i would

/Door open/

Everyone turns to door to see top

Top.
Honey i am here ......what happened to him....

Tankhun.
Oh he is just trying to take in the wonder work of mine ....