ch epilogue venice vegas lovely (⁠◕⁠ᴗ⁠◕⁠✿⁠)・⁠・⁠・

After adopting venice they got to pete hometown with vegas and Macau being scared of lady with a aura far majestic than anyone he every seen ...... And peace for. Radiating from her when she smiled........and took a like - nope he loved her bzc vegas can't do anything to her with her always taking side of Macau... saying he is my only younger grandson left for all prank and meschief not like you grown would be like so shut up .....

This led to them being with taking notes on how to take care of Venice mac and pete were always there to ask every little thing......but vegas was always kinda off and always away from venice no matter what this led tto one night pete being fed up gave venice to vegas making him binded to his spot on chair ...

P.

Now tell what the heck is going on why are you being a scaredy cat with venice?

V.
What do you mean ..

P.
Tell me why are -....

Then venice started to gibberish talk to vegas while cooing at him ....

Vegas was shocked i mean more than shock.....he ask in English...

"What is this "...?

P(smiling)
He is trying to talk to you...so you better haave a talk ....

V.
But .....

You know i can killl you like with just a finger of mine....so better be scared of me seamega.....

(Venice started to laugh at vegas with holding his finger which was lifted to compley with his words )

Vegas ....

Error.....

Loading.....

Exe file not found ...

Loading
error.........

Vegas broke 50 time in the span of 10 minutes......

Vegas.
He -......what  was -.......what was that .......?

Pete.
That was  answer to your words a laugh hahahaha seems like you lost to a child barely 1 year old ......hahhahahahahahahahagga ahsfshzzgs ......Mister Vegas Theerpanyakun lost to a child hahaha he is getting laugh by a kid ...god i should have recorded that .....hah my stomach hurts...

Than vegas turn to pete after reading veince for nearly 30 ...while veince biting and spreading saliva on vegas finger

Vegas.
He is not sacred of me ....he . .... Laughed .......he ....i ........wha- .......

Pete (smile while walking towards vegas and bury his head on his mid )
Hah seems like your aura is no more ...... So be with us  now bzc no one is sacred of you and your mind games ...and I don't think that anyone would like a big teady bear so now you are stuck with us with no escape so better be ready......

And sobs were heard ...pete cared vegas hair with his face still bury in his stomach....while veince trying to reach to his face with crocked eyebrow and as he kept hearing cries he too started to cry ....

Wahhhhhhhhh uuwahhhhhh.......

Pete bends and take venice to his chest while he clam down vegas still hugging his mid .....

Clack ....

Mac.
Phi ...?

Pete.
Smile .... seems like you would need to take care of Venice for a while...

Mac..
Nod ....but hia?

Pete.
Oh him don't worry just sad that he lost to a kid .....

Mac .